Shades chuckled from the other line. "The good Rage is not yet back, I see. Oh boy, I can't wait to witness how you will go on rampage if you knew about sweetie's new plans."

Rage frown and he could imagine Shades grinning. "What plan?"

"A-huh... It's for you to find out kid."

Pumalatak si Rage at hindi na nagtanong pa. But he sure will find out what his baby is up to right now. Nothing goes unnoticed with him when it comes to his wife. He will know everything she's up to.

"So why'd you call?"

"I want you to look deeper into the background of Auri's friend, Kalisz Roman. I'll send you her profile tonight. Dig deeper on her life I want to know everything about her," aniya dito.

"Copy."

"Thanks Shades."

Matapos ang tawag ay naglakad siya papasok ng bahay habang tinitignan kung nasaan ang asawa niya.

Base on her phone location she is in the resto-bar.

Sighing, Rage turned off the phone while silently murmuring for his wife to enjoy her night.

He's not worried that Auri will get into trouble. Sa tagal niya ng kilala ang babae alam niyang hindi ito mahilig uminom at mabait ito at hindi palaaway. Kaya't mahal na mahal niya ito, eh.

Aside from that the hulks always keeps an eye on her, that's aside from the security he orders to follow Auri discretely.

Yeah... His worries for the woman has exceeded an impossible length that he can't let her go around without knowing her whereabouts and without security following her around. Better be sure than sorry.

BINAGSAK NI Auri ang dalang pouch sa kama pagkapasok ng silid niya saka nanggigil na umungol.

Blimmin' serviette! Assh-les will never go extinct, yeah? They have their ways of survival like- heck! They should be castrated to the core of the earth for having an addled eggs between their legs. F-ck them!

Nagmartsa siya papunta sa sofa at sumalampak ng upo habang hindi maipinta ang mukha niya.

She's supposed to have a dinner date but the bloody f-cker didn't showed up! Like f-ck him for making her wait!

Hindi maiwasan ni Auri ang magmura dahil sa inis. Sa pitong beses na pumayag siyang makipag-date ni isa sa pitong gago na nagyaya makipag-date ay walang sumusulpot. Four called to cancel the date with petty reasons while the three was scumbags that have spoiled eggs between their legs and didn't even call to tell her that no f-cking date will ever happen.

Pinaasa siya ng mga gago. Akala mo naman ang gagwapo. Tch! Hindi niya naman siya magpipilit kung ayaw nila at siya naman magbabayad ng pagkain niya!

Ilang sandali siyang naupo sa sofa para pakalmahin ang sarili bago siya tumayo at humarap sa salamin.

"Kuya Prius and the self-proclaimed brothers of her told I'm beautiful, the hulks told I look great, nana said I'm pretty but why the heck those guys didn't pursue dating her?" Yamot siyang tumalikod sa salamin at sumandal sa drawer at pinagkrus ang braso sa harap ng dibdib niya. "Something is not right with me... there should be reason why those men didn't want to date me. Baka kailangan ko magpataba? Pero..." Auri pouted.

She's not f-cking changing her physical look just to make them date her. They can naff the f-ck off. She's never going to forgive and agree for another date with them. Tsk!

But damn she's feeling down and the rejection is making her feel ugly. Baka kaya ayaw na sa kanya ni Rage dahil pumangit na siya. Hindi lang masabi nila kuya at hulks dahil ayaw nila siyang masaktan.