22 - Promises and Pleasure *

Contains: orgasm denial, begging, praise and activities in public.

An Uber took us back to the hotel with Emily holding my hand the entire time. She was intending on keeping her promise but she couldn't solidify her plan yet. There were a few things she needed to sort out first.

Once we were inside the hotel room, Emily pulled me down onto the bed and we cuddled for a while. Her hands roamed over my waist and arms like she knew that I needed the simple form of contact.

"Thank you for taking me out tonight Em. I had so much fun". My voice was fairly quiet but Emily could still hear me fine.

"You're very welcome Sweet Girl. I had so much fun too". Emily's arms tightened around me protectively. "You're very clingy tonight Angel. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm good. I just want to be close to you". Emily sighed and rested her chin on my head.

"We can make that happen. I've got you". Being in Emily's arms was one of my favourite feelings. I don't think I would ever be able to describe the feeling it brought to me. Maybe contentment and happiness were the best description?

"I love you". Emily tickled my side lightly, making me smile.

"I love you too Angel. Are you ready for bed?" Emily opted to drum her fingers against my waist instead of tickling me like she had planned.

"Mhmm. I'm going to put my pyjamas on and then cuddle?" Emily nodded so I climbed out of bed and got changed. Emily followed my lead and before I knew it we were back in bed holding each other. I never wanted to let her go. She was so soft.

—————

When I woke up the next morning, Emily was still asleep. I took this rare occurrence to do something I never had the opportunity to do. I held Emily in my arms and ran my hands through her hair. She was always taking care of me and I never had the opportunity to take care of her.

I made sure not to wake her up by running my hands through her hair to comb out the knots. It wasn't too long before Emily woke up and cuddled into my chest.

"Hi Beautiful. Good morning". I kissed Emily's forehead while I gave her time to wake up.

"Morning Angel". Emily's morning voice went straight to my core. It was so raspy and low. A hand grabbed at my wait, sliding under my sleep shirt to play with the hem of my panties.

"Em. Really?" She chuckled and shook slightly in my arms.

"I'm just teasing. We've got lots of things planned today". I groaned at the thought of having to leave the warm bed. Being with Emily was so warm and comfortable.

"What are we doing today then?" I wanted to know what Emily had planned if she was going to make me get out of bed.

"I want to take you out for lunch and then you can decide what we do after we've eaten. Is that okay?" I stroked my hand through Emily's hair and nodded.

"That sounds great. Yeah. I love you". Emily looked up at me from her position on my chest.

"I love you too. Let's get ready to go". Emily helped me out of bed and we got dressed. She told me to wear nice clothes because we were going to a fancy restaurant.

—————

Once Emily was satisfied with my outfit, we left the hotel and made our way to the restaurant. Emily's hand stayed on my thigh for the duration of the Uber ride, stroking over my thigh.

Emily helped me sit down in the restaurant by pulling out my chair. She sat down opposite me and we ordered food.

Curiously I watched as Emily's eyes followed the waiter back to the bar and then she turned to face me.