Critical role - Thank you

SOME SPOILERS

I know that watching Campaign 2 is quite intimidating, but there are short recaps on there YouTube channel and there's another channel that highlights the best episode moments. Not all of them, I think, but enough.

So

Later came in 4 days. I know this will be lost in the internet void, but I'm going to do it anyway.

I'll forever be thankful for Matts storytelling and his group of friends.

🍭 Thank you Laura for Jester. She's a sunshine and her sending spells are a joy to watch. It's easy to see why most people get caught off guard with her energy and why most just fall in love with her.

She makes me think and hope that there are people in real life who don't let the world crush their positivity. They keep being kind, full of wonder and curiosity, and so much more.

🏹 Thank you Sam for Nott/Veth. When I heard the backstory of how this character got made, it really hit me in the feels. She's a great character, with the best husband and her friendship with Caleb means a lot to me.

The ending and what she made was so sweet and it made me go awwwwwwwwwwwwww ❤❤❤
Luc is in good hands. I hope to see or hear a mention of the Brenatto family in the future. Of everyone really.

🔥 Thank you Liam for Caleb. His story really made me think of the guilt I carry myself and...also large amounts of anger and self-hatred. He made me realize, that in the end, if you fully give in to the anger then the person responsible for it wins.

And hating yourself is a long journey, but surround yourself with the right people and do what you love...then maybe there's a chance for me to at least tolerate myself. It's a long road, but the first step matters.

⚡ Thank you Ashley for Yasha. She's a gentle giant (mostly) who can also kick some ass and sound very intimidating if she wants to. Her awkwardness is adorable and like Caleb, I relate to the self-hatred. Even if they're fictional, it's still hard to see someone experience it. You wish to protect them and tell them otherwise, but you know that in the end, it's their choice to grow to like yourself and be able to forgive yourself.

🍵 Thank you Taliesin for Molly and Caduceus. Mostly for Caduceus since I know him the best. His wisdom is just amazing and he holds the most memorable lines for me. He's kind, compassionate, just brilliant in his own way. The moment he snapped (towards the middle or so of one recent episode) I was just...my mouth was on the floor and I was like YES. I love when calm characters snap, it's way more scary and serious. Like damn.

Also - thanks for the Ace representation. Makes me love him even more.

🌊 Thank you Travis for Fjord. I'm still catching up on the episodes, but I'm looking forward to see how he got to the point where he is now. I wasn't curious about him before, but he sold me on him in the end. Let's just say that I'm a bit excited.

📚 Thank you Marisha for Beauregard. She's snarky, blunt at times, but she's selfless and intelligent. When she connects the dots it's one of the best things to see.
She made me think of some personal things as well. Not really in a bad way, but there were some moments.

🔮 Thank you Matt for the NPC's, the world and the fantastic storytelling.
I'm so blessed to be able to see what I've seen. Heard what I heard.

I didn't expect to get so attached to the characters, but over time I saw the incredible character moments and I got hooked one after another.

Now I really want to play DnD.

Maybe someday.