Part 2

Miya~

I'm so excited to meet my online friend.

He's not just a friend. He said he loved me. I was always afraid if he would ever like me. But he had seen my pictures and knows me enough to like me.

He sent me the address in the morning and I called a Uber to go there.

The car stopped and I fixed my dress before opening the door.

I am wearing a A-line Vintage Blush dress with spaghetti straps, paired with nude peach heels and a white sling bag. I've left my hair open. For makeup, I've applied very thin black eyeliner and strawberry pink lipstick.

 For makeup, I've applied very thin black eyeliner and strawberry pink lipstick

I went inside the restaurant.

It seems a very professional restaurant .From modern furniture to people in office attires all screams money and professionalism.

Is he the professional type of person? I can just imagine him doing his work and me annoying him.

Just thinking about him made me smile. I looked around, I'm a little early before 7.

A woman came up to me and asked for my name. She then told me to come with her.

According to her, I've a reserved table. Wow he certainly seems rich. But still he shouldn't have spend so much money.

She lead me to a portion that was separated from the restaurant. I sat and waited for my love to arrive.

Maya~

All my way here to the restaurant, I was just pep talking to myself.

I can't believe I'm meeting her. I don't know how I started having feelings for her.

She's different from those clingy self-centered bitches I had over. She always took out my soft side that I didn't know existed.

I went inside the restaurant where I'm supposed to meet her.

I made a reservation as soon as she agreed to meet me.

I tried to not look here n there because there are professional people and some of them might know me.

I'm thankful I didn't need to wear my formal clothes today.