- thirty four

"I won't be coming, I'm sorry," Sungchan puts the phone down after listening to the voice message his mom had left him.

"She's not coming," he announced, looking at the boy standing in front of the mirror.

Donghyuck buttons up the white dress shirt and tucked them in his pants. "Bow tie or necktie?" he moved his gaze towards Sungchan, noticing how he was moving things here and there. "Necktie looks good on you," he responded.

Donghyuck grabbed a red silk tie on the table next to the mirror and put it around his neck. He stopped when he felt a little weight on his shoulder. Sungchan turned him around and tied it around his neck for him.

"My father taught me how to tie a necktie once when I was around five and I kept choking him," he giggled. Donghyuck on the other hand wasn't even paying attention to his little story.

He flinched when Sungchan turned him around and now, his face heated up when he noticed how close their bodies were. He took a step back, too overwhelmed by the heat produced by Sungchan's body. "Woah- are you okay? You're sweating,"

"I'm sorry I was a little flustered when you turned me around,"

Sungchan brought his body closer to the shorter boy and grabbed a piece of tissue from behind him. Donghyuck stiffens his body and the celestial smell of Sungchan's cologne entered his nose, playing a sweet melody in his heart. The taller wiped his sweats away and threw the tissue in a bin.

He looked at Donghyuck in the eyes and smiled, still holding on to the red tie. He could see how the older's face was already crimson red and his eyes were wide open. Donghyuck's breath hitched when Sungchan bought his body closer.

Sungchan thought he was making a move, but oh boy is he wrong. Donghyuck quickly closed the gap between them and started kissing Sungchan. It was soft when they first started but it gradually got deeper.

Donghyuck took a few steps back when Sungchan kissed him even harder. Soon, the back of his body met the cold wall, trapped in between the taller's arm. Sungchan lift the tan's boy head to catch more of his lips and pushed his body against the smaller boy.

A low moan escaped from Donghyuck's mouth.

Sungchan took the chance to lick the whole expanse of his lips and slip his tongue into his mouth, venturing every corner of it and loving the sweet taste of it. Donghyuck teased the boy by touching him everywhere, tracing the details of his well-built body

Donghyuck pushed him off to catch his breath, adoring the way Sungchan's eyes were still stuck to his face. The taller boy licked his lips, still in the middle of gaining oxygen due to how much he had lost it.

"As much as I want more of you, I still have a graduation to attend," Donghyuck said. He proceeded to stand in front of the mirror and fixed his tie. Sungchan leaned his back against the wall and slid down, hugging his legs while looking at Donghyuck.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered.

Donghyuck was so focused on himself he didn't hear what Sungchan had said but the younger didn't mind. He added a small amount of gel to his hair and fixed it. A few dabs of eyeshadow and he was done.

"Here," Sungchan stood up and took the black blazer from the couch and put it on Donghyuck. "I'm sad seeing you like this," he said, patting off the non-existing dust on the clothing.

"Well I'm not because I can finally work and provide myself a new place to live," he smiles at the boy and pinched his cheeks.

"But I thought you were scared?"

"I am but I have to face it eventually. It's not like I can go back in time," he responded, spraying Sungchan's favorite cologne on himself once.

"Let's go!"