"Heck. If my children would be willing to be locked up and protected forever, I'd gladly do so." (Y/N) joked. He actually heard a chuckle come from Ainz before his emotions got suppressed.

"I see your perspective... so I'll take into consideration what you want." Ainz said. His high-society bullshit is irritating, but he has to keep the act in front of the NPCs, so (Y/N) let it slide.

"I want an alliance. Not a full-on one if you don't want. But at least, if we ever come face to face with someone as powerful or even more than us, I'd like to have you by my side in the battle." (Y/N) stated, wishing Ainz would accept. He'd do everything to make sure his children are safe.

"I accept." Ainz said, the girls all gasp in shock, "But, as you said, a full-on alliance can be declined. We'll be partially allied, helping each other with problems but will not be trading information as betrayal might still be in your mind." Ainz continued, making the girls sigh in relief. (Y/N) smiled.

"That's fine by me. So, if you don't need me for now. I shall take my leave." (Y/N) said, turning around. But Ainz stopped him.

"If it wouldn't be a bother. It seems we already have a problem on our hands." Ainz said, making (Y/N) turn around and face him questionably, thinking what problem might've needed his aid right now.

"One of my Floor Guardians is under a mind control spell." Ainz stated, "Shalltear Bloodfallen, a vampire." He continued, going as far as giving her name even if you could harvest so much info and betray him in this time of vulnerability.

"But she is undead, alright? From what I remember, she has immunity to mind control." (Y/N) said, remembering his days back in Yggdrasil, reading the wiki to at least get some information.

"Yes, we are also considering that she has revolted." Ainz said dejectedly, but it wasn't shown too much as it got suppressed immediately.

"Well, there are new magics in this world. Are you sure Shalltear is not influenced by it?" (Y/N) suggested, feeling bad for Ainz. If somehow, one of his children gets brainwashed, it would bring him down too.

"Albedo?" Ainz asked, staring at the girl who still glared at you before hurriedly answering Ainz.

"I do not know." Albedo answered, "However, it does not change the fact that she has revolted." She stated.

(Y/N) looked behind him and saw the two maids still staring at him, making him uncomfortable. (Y/N) clears his throat, getting Ainz and Albedo's attention. (Y/N) smiled awkwardly, pointing to the maids behind him. Ainz nodded.

"Leave us for now, Yuri, Lupusregina." Ainz commanded. The girls took one more look at you as you gave them a shit-eating grin before they left.

"Continue, Albedo." Ainz requested. Wanting to continue after their conversation was interrupted by (Y/N).

"I suggest sending a hunting party after her immediately." Albedo proposed, "I will lead our forces. Cocytus and Mare will join me as vice-commanders." She continued.

"Considering Shalltear's strength, at least this much is necessary." Albedo said, being Shalltear's rival for Ainz, she has studied her capabilities.

"No, I feel we are being too hasty." Ainz said, thinking that they are rushing to the problem without trying to know the other possibilities.