the serpent | 24

BLAISE

BLAISE

It wasn't long before my interest in my book rattled while sitting with Ocatvio on the other side of the couch. He seemed completely unfazed and controlled, but I was a sensitive bunch of nerves waiting to be played with.

His hand gently rubbed my feet in his lap while he continued to read the words in his book with the other. It was completely unfair, having to sit there with him touching me and me not touching him in return.

With a little determination and self convincing, I managed to pull my feet away from his lap and got up from the couch.

Octavio glanced from his book, waiting for me to announce my departure. I bookmarked the same page I had been reading for the past half hour and placed it back onto the side table next to the couch.

"I am going to go to the backyard." I answered. He nodded his head and resumed reading his book, leaving me thinking if he was really thin unbothered the whole time we were sitting together.

I glanced over him one last time before walking down the hall into the main room. Deciding to go for a swim, I headed upstairs into my bedroom where I walked into my closet for a quick change.

I glanced over the bathing suits and bikinis I owned, but rarely used. With a sigh, I quickly stripped from my sundress and undergarments before changing into a red bikini. Pulling my curls up into a loose bun on top of my head, I rushed to the bathroom and grabbed my sunscreen along with a dry towel.

The sun was still very much prominent when I made my way downstairs and I smiled remembering all the sunsets I had experienced on my balcony with a good book to dive into.

As I finally headed out into the backyard, I set the sunscreen and towel on the lounge chair and tested the pool water. The cold water rippled through my fingers before dripping back into the pool.

I got back up from my place next to the pool before making my way back to the lounge chair and grabbing the sunscreen laying there. I squeezed some onto the palm of my hand and made my way down to my legs.

I started to make my way up my thighs when I felt someone watching from behind and turned around.

Octavio was standing near the backyard glass door, leaning against while observing me with those emerald green eyes. With the sun glistening down on them, they looked almost lethal and hungry. Almost how a predator would look down at its prey.

I gave him a small smile before returning to applying the sunscreen up my thighs and then my torso. I was sure I was missing many spots of skin now with an audience watching me.

When I turned around to see if he was still standing against the backyard door, I almost fell backwards when he was standing right behind me. His eyes looked more predatory than they did in the distance and I couldn't hope, but want everything that he was meaning to promise me with that look.

"Turn around." He said as I continued to look at him.

"What?" I questioned him back.

"Turn around Blaise." He repeated, ignoring my remark.

I hesitantly turned my back towards him, but the goosebumps running down my skin were very much visible now.

His fingers wrapped around the bottle of sunscreen in my hand and I held my breath as he pulled it out of my grasp.

Before I could turn around and question him once again, his hands fell on the top of shoulders wet with the sunscreen he must have squirted onto his palm when I was busy catching my breath. He slowly massaged my shoulders with persistent moves and I couldn't help, but back towards where he was standing.

His hands then peeled away from my shoulders before moving further down to my lower back. My eyes closed on their own as my body relaxed under his touch. He continued to rub my lower back before he removed his hands once again and this time I could hear him squirt more sunscreen into his hand, as he moved to the back on my legs.

I propped my eyes open to glance over at him and found him on his knees instead at the back of my thighs. His jaw tight and his hands moving down onto my upper thighs where he rubbed the sunscreen onto my skin.

He cradled every inch of my skin softly and each move of his hand with the delicate caress of his raw breath the back of my legs, left me wet in between my thighs. He had to know how wet he was getting me because there was no ignoring the ache growing inside of me by the second.

I almost gasped, when he turned me around by my hips where his eyes fell right onto my bikini bottom. His fingers dug in my hips as he glanced back up at me with his eyes begging for something I didn't recognize, but felt all the same. My eyes gave him permission, hoping he would break another rule in his book that was never meant to be broken.

His fingers slowly came down to the sides of my bikini bottom and teased the strings in his hand as if he was daring me to stop him, but I was too lost in lust to refuse him of his own pleasure. Before I could think further on the reasons why this was wrong, the strings on my sides were pulled leaving me bare for him.

His eyes fell back onto me, reading my reaction and all I could do was whimper for him to continue.

"One taste Blaise, don't stop me." He whispered against my wet c*nt.

"Yes." I answered.

. . .
(Unedited chapter)
Another update, hurray! This is another unedited chapter that I wrote while eating cereal at night, so don't come at me! I recommend corrections though! I am going to go watch a crime documentary now! Love you all!

author instagram | erotica_iris_grace
twitter | eroticairis
email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com
facebook | jazmine iris grace
radish | JazmineIrisGrace

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!