the serpent | 11

Octavio sat right beside Blaise as Diwa eyed the two the couple who seemed to have grown in fond of each other's comfort

"It's nice to see you better Blaise and it's always a pleasure to see you Octavio." She finally spoke breaking the tension on the table.

Octavio's hand was still firmly wrapped around Blaise's as Diwa proceeded to catch the two on the basic details on the murder case of Blaise's father.

No one was quite able to get a grip on the case, but Diwa continued to reassure her that they would eventually stumble upon something worth looking for.

"It's only fair Blaise that we give it out best shot, and our only hopes underlay in the investigators of the case after all." With the last of her words, Diwa had tidied up her outfit before bidding the two goodbye.

Nothing, there was nothing that led Blaise to find a reason why her father might have been killed. A question that continued to haunt her each night. No one can just murder a well reputed politician in the heat of the day, it was an execution that needed crucial planning and possibly a powerful murderer.

"Unless you want to hold back for dinner, we might want to leave." Blaise met the green boiling in his eyes. So many shades of emerald that one painting the tones would find it a task too hard to accomplish. He was gorgeous indeed, leaving her heart to quicken, but was he just a distraction she needed.

"You are thinking to hard Blaise." She sighed once again pulling away from his eye contact. She would rather spill her secrets to her tears splattering on her pillow case than to him who was only capable of leaving her in heartbreak.

She flinched, as his fingers grasped her chin. Lifting her eyes back towards his own, he gently cupped her cheek in the palm of his hand. Stroking her cheekbone just so softly, he made her drown right back into his eyes.

"Sometimes procrastinating is right Blaise, but sometimes accepting is much better." He told her as she tried to process his words in her system.

"I'm not procrastinating Octavio, I'm accepting the truth which has left me completely raw." She was just stating her true feelings. She felt nude in a way a stripped soul would. One was wrong to believe nudity lived within one's body, it was the soul that left one naked upon their lover's eyes. Her lover was the one that could easily cripple her bare.

"Let's go home Blaise." He said as he pulled her up with him. They left the restaurant nearing their already arrived vehicle.

Wishing the butler a good night, they were off to the same tension. She knew he could feel the predator inside him beg to be unleashed just so he could get a taste of the prey he had so keenly hunted for. Blaise was growing weaker against her own will. Any mistake made would only be considered a sin.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked him in hopes of breaking the ice between them. His hands tightened around the steering wheel as he tried his best to discipline his tongue which would easily spill his heart.

"Nothing worth knowing." He answered, coldly.

"I never said I cared whether it was worth knowing or not." She answered back. Blaise knew she would rather know what was burning inside him rather be left untouched herself. She wanted him to burn her raw with his honesty because it was the only sweet cruelty she enjoyed.

"Tell me Octavio." She ordered as he grew impatient to discipline her running mouth.

"What exactly would you like to know Blaise?" He questioned.

"The truth." She retorted.

"Which part of it?" He further questioned her.

"All of it." Blaise requested so tenderly in hopes he was feeling generous enough to share his thoughts with her tonight.

"I would gladly mark you tonight Blaise, and every other minute of each day. I want to see you beg beneath me until all you are blinded by is pleasure. I want to see you being f*cked by me only for you to quiver for more."

"But, at the end of the day I know how f*cked up I am myself. I would only leave you more f*cked up than you already are."

"I would strip you bare and raw Blaise, only to leave you in tears at the end of the day. Is that what you want, heartbreak? An incomplete romance, a tragedy?"

And his words indeed left her stripped raw and bare.

. . .

There is only one thing writing can't capture, feelings of the one writing. Hope you guys enjoyed, and welcome to 2021.

author instagram | erotica_iris_grace
twitter | eroticairis
email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com
facebook | jazmine iris grace

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!