Chapter 30: The Choice Of The Story.

Start from the beginning

Rin: (smile) Oi oi! I think that's enough game time for you guys

Lion Senki: *ROAR!*?

Alangina: *BEEP!* *BEEP!*?

Jaaku Dragon: *ROARR!*?

Rin: No Jaaku, This man is a guest that I sent here so that we could have a chat. So you guys should go back to your homes. He's not here to destroy or do something bad. Ken and Nao also send their regards to you two, Senki, Alangina.

Lion Senki: *ROAR!*

Alangina: *BEEP!* *BEEP!*

The Lion and Lamp understand and start to go back the way they came from and disappear from there. The dragon approaches Rin and speaks to her in a small angry tone.

Jaaku Dragon: *ROARRR!*

Rin: Sorry Jaaku, I didn't tell you earlier because the situation forced me. But don't worry I'll bring you something to play soon...

She then whispers something to the Dragon that Rizky is unable to hear, then Dragon nodded to signify that he understood what she had said.

Jaaku Dragon: *ROAR!*

Then the Dragon flies off into the distance leaving only Rin and Rizky. Rizky glares at Rin with a killer intent while Rin just smiles at him, not a bit scared of his glare.

Rizky: You brought me here?

Rin: Yep! (spread arms) Welcome to the Wonder World, Rizky Kage!

Rizky: Wonder.... World...?

Rin: A world where people's fantasies exist, you can imagine a unicorn or any mythical creatures such as a chimera. It all existed here!

Rizky: A real life fantasy world....

Rin: But I'm not here to give you an exposition about this place, you can figure it out yourself. I'm here to take back what you stole from me. (point at the Driver) So~ why don't you just give it back to me and we can make this all just a dream. If you do that then I can send you back to the real world, easy-peasy.

Rizky looks at the Driver and the book and think if he should return it because there is no chance that he could beat her in his state but with this in his hand he might have the chance.

Rizky: No...

Rin: Huh?

Rizky: This is the power that I wanted for so long and I won't let someone like you stop me from getting it!

He puts the Driver on him and extends the Wonder Ride book in front of him.

'SEIKEN SAIKOU DRIVER!'

Rin: (smile) Hoo~?

Rizky: Henshin!

But nothing happened there was only silence with the sound of the wind blowing through them. Rizky was confused by this and tried to get it to work.