BUA JI KO PRANAAM

NEW CHARACTER
Guys there is a new entry in my chapter.
Abhimani raghuvendra bhattacharya

She will will be an old and ill minded woman who still believes in old customs of this society

She will will be an old and ill minded woman who still believes in old customs of this society. She will try her best to menuplate bondita. She will be a typical Indian saas. Let's see how our entry will effect
Anidita.

(Continued from first day of the school)

Bon; Mai Yahaan Hu Patibabu.

Bondita Said From Back Coming With Her Science Textbook In Her Hand.

Ani; Bondita Itni Der Kyo Lag Gayi Tumhe? Pata Hai Mai Kitna Dar Gaya Tha?

Bon; Offo Patibabu Mai Toh Apni Kaksha Se Kitab Le Kar Aa Rahi Thi Lekin Fir Mere Vigyaan Ke Shikshak Ne Mujhe Rok Liya Aur Mujhe Homework Ke Baare Mein Kuch Bata Rahe The.

She Replied While Settling Herself At The Back Of The Car With Batuk. Ani Started The Car,

Ani; Yeh Toh Bahut Achi Baat Hai Bondita Ki Tumhare Teachers Tumhe Pasand Karte Hain. Acha Waise Mujhe Batuk Ne Batay Ki Aaj Tumne School Mein Kya Kiya?

He Said In A Little Stern Voice To Tease Her But Her Face Fell Down On Remembering The Fight. She Was Thinking That Now Ani Will Scold Her.

Ani; Kya Hua Bondita Aaj Koi Jawaab Kyo Nahi Hai Tumhare Paas?

Bon; Nahi Patibabu Voh Baat Yeh Hai Ki...ki.....ki

Bat; Are Baudi Yeh Kya Ki Ki Laga Ke Rakha Hai Tumne Bata Do Na Dada Ko Kya Kiya Tha Tumne?
He Also Joined Him In His Plan.

Ani; Haan Bondita Bata Do Vaise Bhi Mujhe Tumpe Poora Bharosa Hai Ki Tum Kabhi Galat Nahi Karogi!

Bon; Woh Patibabu Aaj Maine Vidyaalay Mein Jo Kuch Bhi Kiya......

Ani; Woh Bahut Acha Kiya!

Ani Exclaimed With A Joyous Smile And She Looked At Him With A Surprised Expression.

Ani; Kya Hua Bondita Mujhe Aise Kyo Dekh Rahi Ho?

Bon; Patibabu Aap Mujhse Gussa Nahi Ho Kya?

Ani; Nahi Bondita Mai Gussa Nahi Hoon, Ulta Mai Toh Bahut Khush Hoon Ki Tumne Awaaj Uthai. Awaaz Uthai Galat Ke Khilaaf, Bondita Tum Janti Nahi Ho Ki Aaj Mujhe Kaisa Mehsoos Ho Raha Hai Ki Tumne Galat Ke Khilaaf Awaaz Uthane Se Pehle Kuch Nahi Socha.

Bon; Matlab Aap Mujhpe Gussa Nahi Hai?

Ani; Bondita Gussa Hone Ki Koi Vajah Toh Honi Chahiye Na, Yahaan Pe Mujhe Itna Garv Ho Raha Hai Tumpe. Bravo Bondita Aise Hi Tark Karti Raho, Ek Din Fark Tumhi Mitaogi.

Soon They Reached Market And Ani Gave Them A Kulfi Treat. They Reached Home And Ani Told Everyone About Her Deeds. Everyone Praised Her Except Binoy Because He Was Tensed Because The British Boy Was Son Of A Very Reputed Officer. He Was Worried For Bondita. Ksj Appreciated Her Whole Heartly As She Raised Voice Against Bristishers. He Was Very Happy After All Angrezo Ke Khilaaf Hai Voh. Soon Days Passed Very Well And Now It Has Been 4 Months Since She Was Going School. bontuk were having their summer vacations which they were enjoying to the fullest with anirudh's study sessions.There Were No Friend Of Hers In The School Because She Was The Only Girl But Batuk Has Always Supported Her As A Friend. Next Month She Was Having Her Quarterly Exams. As Expected She Performed Very Well In Her Exams And In School Everything Was Going Well.the Teachers Were Also Very Supportive And Used To Support Her At Every Stage.she Made Many Friends Because Of Her Nature But Still There Was A Slight Line Between Her And The Other Students Because Of The Gender Inequality. Today Was Sunday And The Roy Chaudhary's Were Having Lunch Together. Suddenly Bihari Came Running With A Letter.