UMEED KI KIRAN

AAAHH!!!!
A SHARP AND PAINFUL CRY SPREAD ACROSS THE SHEESH MAHAL AS TARABAI HITTED BONDITA WITH CHABUK.
ANIRUDH SHOUTED: TARABAI!!!
TARABAI INSTRUCTED HER GOONS TO COVER UP THEIR MOUTH AND AS INSTRUCTED BY TARABAI THEY COVERED ANIRUDDH'S AND RASIYA BAI'S MOUTH BY CLOTH.
TEARS WORK CONTINUOUSLY FLOWING FROM THEIR EYES BUT THEY WERE HELPLESS. WHEREAS BONDITA WAS CRYING IN PAIN . AS TARABAI WAS CONTINUALLY HITTING HER . BLOOD WAS OOZING FROM HER BODY AND SEVERAL MARKS WERE ALSO ON HER BODY . AFTER ALMOST 20 STROKES TARABAI STOP AND SHE CLENCHED BONDITA'S HAIR IN HER HANDS AND SAID:
AB CHUP CHAAP JAISA KEHTI HU VAISA KAR .
BUT BONDITA WAS NOT IN STATE TO SPEAK BECAUSE SHE WAS GOING THROUGH A LOT OF PAIN AND TRAUMA.
SUDDENLY THE ENGLISH OFFICER WHO WHO WON HER IN THE NUMAISH TOLD TARABAI:AB JO KARNA HAI MAI KARUNGA .
HE STARTED TO MOVE TOWARDS BONDITA BUT BONDITA WAS NOT IN A STATE TO PROTEST AGAINST HIM. Whereas Anirudh and Rasia bai was thinking what will happen next. As soon as that man reach towards BONDITA he tried to took off her chunri which was drenched in blood. Seeing that she started to move backwards. But all of her efforts was in vain. The man clenched his arm and started dragging towards the hall once he reached the hall he throwed her on the floor.Earning a painful cry from her. He took off her chunri and started kissing her on her hands. Anirudh and Rasiya bai closed their eyes as they don't have the courage to watch the scene. The hall was covered with laughing voices of other people, aniruddh and rasiya bai's sobbing and of course BONDITA'S painful cry.
Anirudh POV(POINT OF VIEW)
My ears are paining by listening her painful cries . She was continuously taking my name her pati Babu to save her but I was helpless.I wish that  on that day when I told her to leave my home I would have controlled myself so that today    she must not be suffering from this. I am feeling so helpless that  I cannot protect her but at last I am the guilty and responsible for all this happening I am just waiting for Kaka and Baba to come. Yes you listened it right it is our plan that when I will go to Sheesh Mahal to save her meanwhile Kaka and Baba will be waiting outside in the car. YOU must be wondering that it how how can baba come to to save her but when I told him about her condition he got emotional and developed a soft corner for her in his heart. He are sure Me that he will come with English officers as he has very good contact with English officers due to his business work. And what to tell about Kaka you all know no how much he loves his bahu. So basically our plan was that when I will come with her we will go away in the car and the English officers will go to Sheesh Mahal and arrest tarabai and we will safely reach to tulsipur but it seems that our whole plan is devastated maybe something else is planned by  Durga ma . But I still don't have courage to open my eyes and seeing her being devasted in front of my eyes. But I suddenly opened my eyes as bondita shouted my name loudly which was enough to echo in the sheesh mahal . What I saw made me shocked as I saw that man was giving her painful love bites. She was continuously saying: aah!! patibabu mujhe bachaiye mujhe dard ho rha h , mujhe bachaiye!
I could not do  anything unless listening to her cries. She was  not only  crying in pain but in embarrassment also. Then I saw so that it the man slapped her hard due to which she stopped shouting but tears were continuously flowing from her red swollen eyes . The man clenched her hair hair into his fist earning of painful cry from her. He said that if she will shout then the consequences will not be good with an evil smirk on his face but she was continuously looking into my eyes pleading for help . But in return I was only able To  give her a helpless look. Just then he made bondita lie down and started to tearing her top . I closed my eyes. JUST THEN I LISTENED A VOICE WHICH MADE FEEL CALM AND RELAXED.I SAW AN "UMEED KI KIRAN"

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST PART I AM POSTING FOR TODAY THE NEXT PART WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW BY AFTERNOON. SORRY GUYS YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR A LONG TIME BUT I HOPE  THAT THE CHAPTER IT IS ENOUGH TO SATISFY ALL YOUR ANGRY ON ME DUE TO LATE POSTING. ACTUALLY IT WAS QUITE DIFFICULT FOR ME ME TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER SO I HAD  TAKE REFERENCE OF SEVERAL VIDEOS AND BOOKS TO WRITE THIS SCENE. BY THE WAY WHOM DO YOU THINK  WILL BE THERE TO MAKE ANIRUDDH CALM . PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO WATCH TODAY'S EPISODE OF BARRISTER BABU BECAUSE TODAY ANIRUDH IS GOING TO MARRY  MANORAMA AND BONDITA WILL COLLAPSED ON SEEING IT. SO STAY TUNED.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME AND PLEASE COMMENT TO ENCOURAGE ME . NEXT PART WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW.

THANK YOU
SECRET WRITER
(WRITER JI)
Sakshi010
Thanks Sakshi  for giving me this beautiful name.