DELETING

I am not deleting any chapters but I will begin with the new track so just ignore the chapters starting from vigyan and continue from the next chapter ahead.

Guys there are many misconfusion which you guys are getting about my decision.appropriate according to my upcoming track. The last track which I have begin with I am not satisfied with it and so did you guys.most of you have personally message me to not to bring this track otherwise I will be back to square one which I also think is appropriate in some way.so I will be deleting all the chapters which I have written from vigyaan from where I have begin with the teacher track. I will begin with the new track with you guys will find interesting. So the next track will be according to your choices.you are give me suggestions which kind of track you want to see a head. I will surely start working upon the story as soon as possible. so sorry for making you disappoint by my wrong decision. I will keep in mind that I won't repeat this mistake ever again. At last I am saying that I am not deleting this story I am just deleting a few chapter because I am also myself not enjoying writing that it and you guys were not giving good response so I am changing the track. So let's say I am not deleting the chapter but yes I will begin with the new track. So now don't get confused just ignore the chapters from vigyan.

Thank you
Writer sahiba ❤️