Chapter 196

Chasity's POV-

Okay, so I'm going to go kill myself.

I'm eating a fucking salad because I gained a few pounds. I mean it doesn't fucking matter if I gained a few pounds but I can't fit in my mother fucking dress for the uggo's wedding. Plus my doctor is on my ass about that shit.

I think they're just jealous cuz I have a fat ass.

"Oh my God, you're eating a salad." Marco Polo said looking at me, while I depressively eat.

"Mhm," I said and fell asleep.

I woke up and saw Stefan fucking texting someone.

"Who are you texting?" I asked him.

"My sugar baby." He replied and my phone tinged.

It was from Stefan.

"Thanks for the feet pics 😘😘. Here's some money for you to spend. 😍😍." I didn't even send him feet pics.

"Suck my cock." I replied through text.

"Babygirl you have a way with words 🥰🥰." Ew hope you never say that again but I decided to play along.

"Thanks, daddy 🥺😩🍆"  I replied and he glared at me.

"You make me hard." He mumbled into my ear.

Really? Now I need to see.

I put my hand on his crotch. Oh, he's hard.

"You're a dirty mother fucker. I just called you daddy. I didn't even strip naked and kiss your body. You're just weird." I told him.

Who the fuck gets hard after someone calling him daddy? That's concerning.

"You're not someone. Everything you do is hot. You can fucking kick me in the balls and I'd still want to fuck you against the wall." He said.

"You need help...daddy." I joked and his eyes darkened.

"I hate you." He replied and threw me under him.

"You hate me? For what best friend?" I asked.

"For making me want to fuck you." He responded.

"You make me crave food. I think it's because you're built like a pancake." I said oh so romantically.

"Yes, Chasity if only everyone was blessed with a fat voluptuous dump truck of an ass like you." He laughed, tickling me.

"Glad we're on the same page," I said and rolled out of bed.

I fell.

Stop laughing.

"Please die," I mumbled to myself.

"Are you telling me to kill myself?" Stefan asked me.

"Yes..no wait...fuck me. I didn't mean to ehh fuck it." I said and changed my clothes. I went downstairs.

I roll down the stairs and see Maddie and Rocco talking.

Wait a minute they look like a couple.

Maddie was playing with Rocco's hair and they were whispering to each other, probably talking shit about someone.

Wait Madeline doesn't talk shit about anyone so Rocco is definitely the one talking shit.

"How in the world did she get an STD?" Maddie whispered loudly.

"I don't know ask her girlfriend." He replied.

"I will not!" She said.

"Sup besties," I told them and sat down.