Chapter 21

(This chapter is kinda ehh I mean it revolves around Madeline and Rocco but you get to meet Chasity's father.)

Chasity's POV-

"Does he have a punchable face?" I asked her.

She was shocked.

"I just told you that your dad who you haven't seen in like a long time is in front of your house and you asked me that?" She said.

"Yea. So does he?" I asked.

"Yea. He looks like you in a way." She added.

"OH MY GOODNESS you just insulted me for the first time. I'm so proud." I said.

"I did? I'm sorry." she told me upsettingly.

"Don't apologize. I am honored that your first insult was to me. But you didn't mean to say it as an insult so I'll let that slide." I told her and dragged her outside.

I saw my dad so I ran towards him.

"WOW! YOU DO HAVE A PUNCHABLE FACE PADRE!" I yelled.

Ugh Chasity you have to watch you say.

"Is this Chasity?" He asked Leo.

"No. I'm SpongeBob." I replied.

"Yea dad this is Chasity and this is Madeline. Umm Rocco's ex-girlfriend." He said.

"Nice to meet you." He told us.

"Gosh man please, why are you acting so formal. I learned that you didn't actually go to go get the milk and never came back. Yea apparently I was kidnapped. Main characters things am I right?" I said and they glared at me.

"Go back inside Chasity." Ninja turtle told me and I dragged Maddie back inside with me.

"What the fuck Madeline." I heard Rocco say to her.

She had a confused expression. "What?"

"You didn't tell me your mom died." he said.

I feel like I'm interrupting something.

Lemme go bring the popcorn. Be right back.

Ok, I'm back.

"I didn't think you'd care or want to know." She said and his face softened.

OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS SO ADORABLE LIKE A TV SHOW!

PAY ATTENTION!

"We dated for 3 years. I know everything about you and you know everything about me. You should have told me." he replied.

"How was I suppose to tell you when you broke up with me the day she died." She yelled at him and HOLY SHIT THE TEA IS HOT!

I MISSED SO MUCH DRAMA! I'm disappointed in myself.

"Madel-." He tried saying but she stopped him.

"Please. You have a girlfriend and she's perfect for you so let me move on too." She replied and we went to my room.

"So spill the tea. Why did y'all break up?" I asked her.

"Ok umm well when you left Rocco got mad at me for not telling him that you were his sister. I tried explaining but he was really angry at me about that so we had a huge fight. Then we got distant because my mom was still in the hospital and she was slowly getting worse so I had to stay with her and I didn't have time to talk to Rocco about the whole you being their sister situation. Then the day I finally had time to talk to him I went over to the house and he right away broke up with me saying that he doesn't think that we'll work out because we don't have trust in the relationship which we did. So yea then 10 minutes later I got a call from the hospital saying my mom died." She told me.

Yikes, that day must of suck.

WAIT I WAS PARTIALLY AT FAULT FOR THEIR BREAKUP!

I ruined my favorite relationship.

I have to get them back together.

#Roccoline4ever

(A/N- That's enough writing for today. I should sleep.)