Chapter 176

(Chastity's fucked up lolz)

Chasity's POV-

I fucking messed up.

Stefan led me to the car and pushed Maddie inside the back seat of the car but didn't help me get in.

"Can you help me please?" I whispered, my throat killing me and I saw that he was still very angry at me.

He nodded.

He helped me in and walked to the driver's seat.

"Thank you," I mumbled and laid my head back.

Stefan's jaw was still clenched as his right hand was turning red from the grip on his steering wheel.

I put my left hand over his to try and calm him down but he grabbed my arm with his free hand and placed it back onto my lap.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, sleepily.

"Go to sleep." He told me, letting go of my hand.

I closed my eyes and darkness consumed me but not before I heard Stefan mumble,

"You really fucked up this time, Chasity."

I know.

I woke up again and this time I was in my room. I think Stefan was the one who brought me up. I was still wearing that tampon-looking ass dress but I didn't want to change.

I looked at the time and it was 4 A.M.

I wasn't drunk and weirdly enough I wasn't hungover.

My brain was on alert.

Probably because of what happened.

Oh my gosh, I fucked up big time.

My phone started ringing and I quickly answered it but it was just Madeline.

"I'm going to die tonight." She told me.

"Me too!" I replied.

"I'm trying to act like I'm sleeping so Rocco doesn't yell at me so early in the morning." She mumbled.

"I can hear you, Madeline." I heard Rocco say and Maddie hung up.

Where's my boyfriend?

I sat on my bed for a good 45 minutes thinking.

The door to my bedroom opened revealing, Stefan. He was still mad, I could tell by his eyes.

"We need to talk." He told me and locked the door.

"Yes, we do," I replied.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were going to a club?" He asked me.

"I didn't think I had to tell you everywhere I fucking went," I replied.

"You don't have to tell me but it would be damn fucking nice to know why my girlfriend turns off her location at 1 fucking A.M. when she's at a club." He told me, pacing back and forth my room.

"So you knew I was at a club?" I asked him.

"Of course I knew that. You weren't answering my messages so I checked your location." He said.

Stalker. Not the time Chasity.

"And you're fine with me going to a club?" I asked.

"Chasity, when have I ever told you that you couldn't do something. Yes deep down I am the fucking jealous type and I hated the fact that you were going to the club wearing that—." He said looking at my tits real quickly.