"So how's your studio doing? You still wanna be on the stage?" Mac asked, sipping some of his McDonalds coffee.

"Yeah 100% I just - well lets say no one has discovered me yet." Harry laughed making Mac smile at him fondly.

"Well don't worry, I'll be at front of your performance, cheering you on." Mac grinned and Harry blushed hard, not because of what Mac said but because Louis said the exact same thing to him, talking about Louis... OH SHIT! Harry thought.

He pulled his phone out and realised it was almost 6.

"Sorry Mac, I've gotta run, I have a ballet lesson at six and I brought my bike so if it don't leave now I'll never have time to get ready.

"Well hey my shifts over, why don't I just drive you to the studio? I always wondered what it looked like." Mac offered and Harry just nodded knowing he wanted to be there before Louis arrived.

.....

Scene : The Ballet Studio 

They soon arrived and Harry parked his bike up and the two men walked into the dark studio, Harry flicked the light on and started getting ready, he got ready while Mac was just sitting in the corner watching Harry get everything set up. 

"Finally." Harry huffed and checked his phone it was ten passed six, usually Louis would of arrived by now.

"Everything alright Harry?" Mac asked standing up.

'Y - yeah I just he should of arrived by now." Harry said sadly, he didn't even know why he was so sad, maybe because it was meant to be their fist lesson as a couple and here harry was spending it with his ex - boyfriend.

"I'm sure he'll turn up, who is it anyway?"

.....

Scene : Louis's recording studio

"Come on Jim, I've got to be done by now." Louis groaned to the producer. He knew it was past six and Harry's studio was half an hour away, he couldn't even ring Harry to apologise.

"Liam please help." Louis pleaded to Liam who knew how much Louis wanted to go see his boyfriend. 

"Hey Jim, Louis has somewhere to be - Can't we just finish tomorrow." Liam tried to reason.

"Look we've being working on this demo for weeks, Either we get it finished today, or you lose me and you'll have to start all over with someone else." Jim said angrily talking to the tech guys in the building.

"Sorry Lou, we can't lose him. He's one of the biggest name in producing. I'm sure Harry will understand." Liam smiled sadly and Louis just nodded, he felt so bad.

.....

2 Hours Later

And finally Louis was out if the studio and it was passed 8 0'clock almost 9. Louis huffed and made his way to his car, he was gonna drive down to the studio and see if Harry was there and apologise to him with a thousand hugs and kisses. 

.....

Scene : Harry's Ballet Studio

Soon enough Louis arrived and he ran out his car, big bags under his eyes and his hair all messy but he had to make up to his baby first, he rushed into studio and what he saw was more then he was expecting and he honestly felt a little hurt.

"What the fuck?" 

Well maybe not a little bit hurt, but a LOT hurt.

2 HOURS EARLIER

"I'm sure he'll turn up, who is it anyway?"

"Louis Tomlinson." Harry said shyly and Mac looked at him astonished.

"The Louis Tomlinson as in Little things, best song ever, no control - THATS LOUIS FRICKING TOMLINSON!" Mac said almost yelling.

"Yes Mac, him." Harry said giggling he finds it cute when people fanboy or girl after Louis because he's his boyfriend.

"Whats he doing with you?" Mac asked.

"Whats that suppose to mean?" Harry said offended.

"Oh no! Sorry Haz, I meant like why is he coming here to learn?" He asked in a nicer way.

"He needs to learn a ballet for a new music video and they are shooting in Doncaster soooo.. I was chosen." Harry said proudly.

"Wow Harry! Thats so cool! Maybe he can make you famous!!" Mac said excitingly and Harry just joined the excitement, however Mac then took Harry's body into a bone crushing hug, not like Louis sweet soft ones where he felt safe, this hug was almost uncomfortable but he still hugged back.

Harry pulled back sad and annoyed now, it was almost 7 and Louis still hadn't arrived.

"You alright?"

"He's still not here." Harry huffed.

"Well can I step in?" Mac smiled and Harry wondered.

"When we were together you always made me practice I think I can still remember a few moves." Mac laughed and Harry grew a smirk.

"Come on then Mac, lets see what you've got." Harry laughed and they both just started fooling around and dancing, turns out Mac did remember quite a bit.

They were having that much fun that they didn't realised over two hours had gone by, Harry hadn't forgotten about Louis, but Mac being there with him was a lot of fun, but he was still very hurt by Louis though. He didn't even call.

"I do miss your smile Haz." Mac grinned and held Harry's cheeks in his hands, when they were dating Harry loved this but right now he didn't, they had broken up and harry had not forgotten about the horrendous words Mac had called him before going off to America.

"Listen Mac, It was great seeing you but I have a - "

"What the fuck?"

.....

YOOOOO WHAT A CLIFFHANGER AM I RIGHT???

I hope you enjoyed!!

Alsooooo I feel like my chapters are getting shorter and shorter so I do apologise - I just want to get the chapters out and I feel like they are are getting worse so Imma work really hard on chapter 12 to be a really good chapter :))

I won't leave ya'll too long before Chapter 12 because I wanna write a load of Chapters since I have a bust week and I hated not being able to update for almost a week sooooo please enjoy this and hopefully Chapter 12 in the next few days!

I almost hope the drama is goooodddd. I know the start of this book was boring sooo Imma hoping this is more interesting lolllll

Okayyyy please Vote and comment!! :))

Luvvvv youuuu allll <3333