Ak: yes.. For ur first song.. Love you...

She was overwhelmed with what he did. She never expected him to do such thing for her. It was just a first song but the way he celebrated her success showed how much her success meant for him.

Sk: I really love you arjuney.... Thank you for the car...

Ak: but you are not driving... Driver irukanga.. I ll teach you then you can drive..

Sk: okay...

She giggled and entered the house after finishing his call. Her phone buzzed with notifications.

She opened and saw the string of notifications. There were so many abusive comments against her under her recent post. It was actually by some anonymous accounts and sumalatha's fans were slandering her.

She did not bother to read them and tossed her phone on side and went to take bath.

----

Sumalatha assistant: ma'am I have made all the preparations. All your fans are accusing her for stealing ur chance and these ghost writers who we hired are blaming her voice as fake and funny..

Sumalatha: welcome to entertainment industry Sindhuja..

----

Prakash showed Ak the stuff happening on social media.

Ak: call preethi...

Prakash: avalukka??

Ak: yes...

-----

It was disheartening to see those people slandering her. She placed her phone away and slept for an hour. When she checked her phone again, there was a post from Preethi. She was the current Rockstar. People loved her. She had a huge fan following.

Preethi's post read:

Came across this beautiful song and totally fell in love with her voice... Sindhuja... You are gonna rock this stage.. Go girl... All the best for your future endeavours. Finally, thanks to my friend who suggested me this song...

This one post caused all the slanders to drown. Her fans started supporting Sindhuja. Numbers and views increased for the video. Sk was truly delighted to see someone like preethi helping her. She came back to her cheerful mood.

She went to the party. Everyone was there to celebrate the song. The actors, the director, male singer, music director, producers and each member of the crew was present. They were all enjoying the party. The music director introduced her to the team. Male singer and the actress were nice to her. She felt bored after sometime as they were singing dancing and drinking. She thought of leaving the party after 30 minutes.

She took her phone out and sent her husband a text.

Sk: I miss you..

But there was no reply from him. She suddenly noticed that the actor from their song was leaning on her shoulder. She tried to move him but he did not budge. She was blaming herself for coming to the party. Then she saw someone entering the hall.

It was him. Her husband. She was instantly joyed. He came in his casuals. He looked handsome and hot. General manager who kept silent throughout the event ran near Ak and brought him to the party.

Ak: This song has really proven that our company is expanding into the entertainment industry and I really wish to thank everyone associated with this song. Thank you.

He saw the lead actor leaning on her and he then went and started talking to her in a way of congratulating her. She too stood and started talking with him.

Sk: I didn't expect you here.

Ak: Did I disturb you from your small rendezvous with that actor??

He teased her.

Sk: chi... My husband is the most handsome one in this world.. Do I need to look at anyone else??? No way....

He then extended his hand and brought her to the dance floor. He held her so close to him. Everyone from the crew went awe because they had never got a chance to meet their boss. But that day their boss not only gifted them with his presence but also went on to dance with the singer. General manager was particularly noticing everything.

Sk: I'm so happy that you came..

Ak: en pondati Ennai miss panna... varama iruppena???

Sk: arjuney... U look so hot you know.. Indha kalainja mudi... indha face... Ennamo pandre nee Ennai...

Ak: en rowdy ippo naughty aayiruche...

Sk: nee ivlo azhaga irukkiye...

Ak: variya Ippove veetuku polam... You look so pretty today.. I may not let you escape today... Who knows...

Sk: you dirty....

Ak: exclusively for you...

They danced forgetting everything and everyone around them. Everyone was delighted to see them dancing. Girls on that dancing floor felt jealous to look at them. They were looking like a match made in heaven..

The actor who leaned on her had heart at his throat.

Prakash stood next to him and said.

Prakash: This will be your fair warning I think... I hope you don't lean on anyone else anymore.

Actor: Oh yes.. Yeah. Inime apdi panna matten..

Then the actor moved from there. Prakash received a call at that time from a person who he did not expect totally.

Preethi: hello

Prakash: edhuku call panne???

*Author note: Sorry makkale.. Got stuck with meeting after meeting.. So late update.. Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga.. Yeah I know this is a short chapter. Will try to give more in the next chapter. Thank you all and love you all. Comments podunga.. Votes podunga.. Ur votes my boost.. 😍😍😍😍😍😍