SEQUEL STORY

Hello friends!

Yes! The Captain, the Sergeant, and the Nurse is going to have a sequel. I'm very excited to announce: The Avenger, the Assassin, and the Vigilante!

70 years in ice. 70 years of brainwashing. 70 years of seeking revenge. 

Steve Rogers was America's golden boy. A symbol of hope in the war and a hero in the Battle for New York. When he woke from his 70 year hibernation, he realized that he had to live in a world without his best friend, without his first love, and without his sister.

Bucky Barnes had survived his fall. For many decades, he was an assassin before escaping and going into hiding. He had visited the museums, trying to learn about who he was and who the man on the bridge was. He began to live in a world where he feared being found but desperately sought answers.

Allison Barnes had gone missing in 1945. She had been offered an opportunity of revenge against the organization that took the lives of her brother and her husband. 70 years of being woken for experiments just for the chance to seek her revenge. She had to live in a conscious, continuous state of grief, anger, and hatred.

The Avenger. The Assassin. The Vigilante.

As soon as the first chapter is posted, I will update this page! Thank you for reading The Captain, the Sergeant, and the Nurse! I can't wait to see you all over in the next story 🥰

**UPDATE**

The first chapter is posted! I'll see you in the future 😘

~ xoxo Alli 💚