Making Up

Suman had run down her stock of fruits, so she had stopped by at the fruit cart on the way to the hostel and picked up some replenishment and walked back towards the hostel. After few hundred meters finally the red brick painted walls came into view of her hostel and she gulped the last few drops of water from her bottle quenching her thirst. She smiled looking at her lion king bottle and her weird encounter with Shravan. She did not know if she was scared or curious. His weird behavior definitely scared her but his departing innocence filled small smile made her heart skip a beat. She decided she was curious to find out more about Shravan if she had an opportunity, but she was not going to pursue it. She lightly jogged her way to the gates of the hostel when she noticed a familiar vehicle come into view. She looked at the bright red Honda CRV which spoke of opulence not very uncommon in these college grounds where many kids with rich and famous heritage come here to get the much coveted degrees as this is one of the most famous college in the whole state. Suman came from humble backgrounds with her father working in one of the Tata group companies in a small township near Ranchi but when she came all the way to Pune to study in her dream college, she could see the vibes of the fashionista city catching up with her slowly yet steadily. She walked towards the waiting car as Vikram Jaiswal stepped out of the car smiling back at her. He looked devilishly handsome and Suman was proud of the fact that although lot of girls swooned over him, he was hers. He held out a big bouquet of red roses and a beautiful bracelet and stepped forward to place a quick peck on her forehead. Suman recollected that she was angry with VJ for trying to violate her in public and she quickly stepped back from him although she could not deny that she enjoyed the warmth of his hands around her. VJ looked at her demeanor and smiled back and quickly pulled her back into his chest and said "I am sorry sweetheart for making you feel this way and I promise I would not do that again. I promise, Suman. Pleeeeaseee forgive me". Vikram whined a little but Suman had already melted into a puddle. Vikram then cooed into her ears "Let's go for a ride Suman". Suman nodded as her cheeks turned a little pink at the seductive way Vikram ran his fingers on her arms and she knew what the ride meant. Who was she kidding? She had missed his touches, his kisses, and the way he looked at her body as they made love. She skipped her way to her hostel room asking Vikram to wait for a little while as she gets changed.

Suman entered her room and quickly saw Kanchan getting ready for bath, but she jumped on her pleading to let her go first and shower first informing her Vikram was waiting downstairs for her. Kanchan looked from her to the gift and bouquet of roses and said "Suman you are too easy to please, he just gives you material gifts and you are back where he wants you. You should sometimes let him go down on his knees and grovel for your forgiveness, but you make it so easy for him. I hope he loves you as much as you love him". Suman was not going to be perturbed by Kanchan's comments now as she was looking forward to the day ahead. She twirled around as she looked at herself in the mirror in new yellow sundress flaring around her perfect waist and ending just above her knees showing off her perfectly shaped legs. As soon as she had reached the car VJ looked up and was mesmerized by her beauty, her flawless skin, her smile. He quickly opened the passenger side of the door for Suman to get seated. Soon they were on the highway as the car raced smoothly across the well paved roads. Both sat smiling and taking sneak peeks at each other when suddenly Vikram stopped the car as they approached the reserve forest area. He could no longer stop himself and he quickly lifted Suman from her seat onto his lap pulling her in for a passionate kiss. Suman had craved for his touch and she loved the hunger in VJ's eyes. When they both came up for breath her lips were already swollen and VJ's lips were smeared with lipstick. They wanted more from each other and VJ quickly shifted Suman a little so he could pull down her panties a little and run his fingers along her wet folds. He knew Suman loved that and he watched as Suman threw her head back giving him more access as she lifted her off him allowing VJ to insert his fingers in her core. The seat was not good enough now and VJ pushed the seats allowing them to clamour to the back of the car so they both could have each other to their heart's content. Soon the sounds of their moans and their skin slapping against each other filled the car and the window screens had become covered with moisture as Suman finally fell apart in VJ's arms and soon he too screamed her name and had his release. Vikram lay with Suman on the backseat of the car catching their breaths after the make out session they had and smiled back at Suman, finally happy to have her back where she belongs.

Suman had a wonderful day with VJ and her anger had completely dissipated. They had a whole day of fun with lunch at a café, a boating trip in a resort and some more sex in the resort rooms and then finally a disc where they had partied hard. Finally, Suman entered her hostel stumbling a little but managing to give the warden a miss and reaching her room. Kanchan was about to fall asleep when Suman reached and looking at her state Kanchan got a little irritated and she could not stop herself from giving Suman a reality check. She said "Suman do you remember when you came from Ranchi and we first met, you had so many dreams in your eyes. You started on a high note and you continued to top till last semester when your grades dropped. I hope you realize VJ is the reason for your downfall or you yourself are I don't know but I don't see anymore the Suman I knew and her dreams. You are now VJ's girlfriend only because you have lost sense of time, priorities, and your ambition too. I have known VJ even before you started dating him and I have warned you many times that he needs an eye candy to carry on his arms , he does not love anyone so don't go all out behind him. You say he loves you then how come he let you miss your classes today especially the practicals . I hope you are also in love with him at least or you are in love with the idea of being in love with him". Suman had been happy and she was now started to having a dull ache and she realized the alcohol in her bloodstream was making its way to her head and Kanchan was not making it easy and she lashed out at her "Kancha, you are my friend , be my friend , don't try and be my Mom. I am warning you not to interfere in my matters". Kanchan flinched at the tone of her voice and took two steps back and walked out of the room as Suman slumped on the bed in the same dress that she had worn in the morning.

It was past midnight when Kanchan came back tocheck on Suman and felt a dull pain in a region of her heart. She had asisterly affection towards Suman. Coming from a small town with ambitions inthe sky, she was a perfect girl trying to make her way in this world but withevery year that passed she had noticed her transformation her growingconfidence, her attractiveness and changing priorities. She was now lost almostwith the silver lining that her grades had not suffered until last semester.She still had the spark but probably it needs a shaking up before she finds herway back. Going by the way she was going she was not sure if it will be soonenough or it will be too late for her. Today Suman had hurt her , her outburstalthough in an inebriated state had cautioned Kanchan that maybe she was reallyinterfering too much in her matters and she needed to take a couple of stepsback and let her be. Perhaps this will make her find her way soon. She lookedup into the night sky towards the twinkling stars and prayed that her friendand sister finds her way back to why she came so far in this college and soonshe is able to get back the Suman she had known.