Prologue

Shravan continued to setup his experiment for the day as the song played in the background.

As the first notes of his favorite song filtered in , he picked up his black coffee which his Mom had left at the side table and started listening to the music. Everyday he would rewind this song from the same segment, love your perfect imperfections and he would dwell on the phrase by slowly mouthing the lyrics. The same thoughts would run through his mind "Would ever be someone who would love the All of me even if I give my All to her and love her with All her Imperfections". He would switch through various songs before coming back again to the original favorite. He would replay the song again and then becoming restless, he would feel better to go back to his solace, his world of experiments in thermodynamics. Shravan the acer in the most difficult segment of mechanical engineering for most students-thermodynamics. During early days of his engineering he had some inexplicable passion for this world and thrived and loved his world of experiments. It was his solace and his way to overcome his loneliness in this day and time of social media. Shravan was hardly present in FB, not in Insta, hardly in WhatsApp. Shravan knew his flaws, his social awkwardness, his communication challenges but that did not stop him from trying and reaching out and trying to make friends. After few futile attempts Shravan realized that nothing changes between school and college and he was still the Castaway, the weird individual who has been left out.

Shravan , the perfectly imperfect, will he ever find someone who will accept him the way he is? Will Suman the beautiful girl with hourglass figure, the perfect orator, with style and wittiness be ever be Shravan's companion or it will be always Shravan's dream as it has been for every other person that he has ever been tried to be friends with?

Shravan has a condition which is defined as ADHD(Attention Deficit Hyper Activity Disorder) and ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorders). Although such conditions are similar to Autism but they are not completely autistic but borderline autistic. They have a series of developmental disorders that can affect language, skills, behaviour, social interactions, and ability to learn.

For more information about such disorders please refer to:

www.webmd.com/add-adhd/childhood-adhd/adhd-or-autism

chadd.org/about-adhd/adhd-and-autism-spectrum-disorder/

It sometimes makes it extremely difficult for such kids to deal with the world and then as adolescents to adjust to the new world with changes going in them. The need of the hour is to be sensitive to such individuals who need your love and attention as normal kids. They are not mad or harmful, they are just different and to their mothers if you may ask them, "They are special". This is a story which will highlight the challenges they face, the struggle they go through and the way the world looks at them.

Note: The pace will not be like "Dangerous Trail" as its going to be a romantic story and I will try my best to pull at your heartstrings as I make you part of the world of Shravan, the Castaway.