Embarrassment

"Stop it VJ its not damn cool to do this in a public place. I am not comfortable with it", Suman let out a frustrated groan as VJ (Vikram Jaiswal) tried to have a quickie in the college corridors just outside the restrooms. Suman's plea fell on deaf years as her boyfriend VJ hiked up her short skirt and let his hands roam up her thighs to tuck into the reams of her panties. VJ's hormones were on a sky high and he was frustrated that his girlfriend was avoiding cozing up on some pretext or the other. He was desperate today so when he saw her coming out of the women restrooms in the college, he found it the perfect opportunity to get close to her just behind a pillar and have his fill but the girl wont co-operate. She kept struggling and whimpering as he tried to get inside her as soon as he could and nothing absolutely nothing could stop him. He inched closer pinning the tiny frame of Suman with his muscular arms as his other arm inched closer to put his fingers in the bands of her panties. Suman struggled as tears threaten to fall about the way VJ was violating her almost in public view and she was not able to stop him. Just as he was about to tug and pull her panties down the public announcement system blared in the corridor announcing the lecture by one of the alumni in the college auditorium on thermodynamics. Suman took advantage of the distraction and slipped out of VJ's grasp and ran towards the hall somehow pulling her dress down so nobody would notice her embarrassing situation.

Suman soon caught up with her gang of girls and her best friend Kanchan in the main hall. Kanchan looked at her flushed state and said "Why do you look so flushed? Were you broken off during a quickie due to this lecture..dont tell me I would give away any lecture to have handsome VJ kiss me and here you are for this damn lecture!!". Suman spit fire through her eyes and Kanchan thought it was better to shut off her wagging mouth for now as her best friend clearly looked ready to devour her now. She finally decided to concentrate on the lecture as she noticed some commotion on the stage as a young man maybe a couple of years elder to them is what she thought, was sitting as though he was soon going to be hung from the altar. Beside him sat a short and stout woman looking tensed towards the crowd and next to both were there infamous Chemistry professor and Head of the Department, Dr. Bakshi. Suman looked sideways to see VJ entering the hall and he looked at Suman with disdain but right now Suman did not care. She looked away towards the podium but was baffled when she saw the young guy get up from his seat and walk up and down making weird sounds and flapping his hands continuously. It continued for few times before the stout lady went and held him by his shoulders and steadied him and slowly, she watched the guy put his hands in his pockets and go silent although he continued biting his nails vigorously. Dr. Bakshi then set the stage open for the event.

It was 25th year of the college and Dr. Bakshi wanted the college to know about the person, an ex-student from this college who had filed his first patent, and this had won him a prestigious award. He then introduced the young man as Shravan Malhotra the ex-student from the college who had successfully achieved the feat and made the college proud. He walked towards the now seemingly frightened Shravan Malhotra and felicitated him as the lady next to him held the young man's hand. He then asked Shravan Malhotra to speak to the audience and tell them about his. The audience had now fallen almost silent in awe of the achiever in front of them but as Shravan looked towards the audience his courage seemed to falter. He closed his eyes and held on to the mike with undue force. The lady next to him put her arm around him and this time he opened his eyes and tried to speak with few introductory words, but they all came out jumbled. Some people in the audience erupted in laughter and made some remarks and that was it and Shravan made a dash for the exit with Dr. Bakshi and the lady behind him. The entire hall was now in commotion as everyone in the hall was laughing holding their stomach while some of them just walked out of the hall. The other professors on the dais also tried to suppress their laughter but finally one of the junior professors came ahead and took control of the situation.