•••••>ENDING<•••••

Y/N POV
It's been already 3 months since we disbanded, and I'm here at HYBE studio with other female trainees waiting for them to call us since they held a final meeting for who would be in the lineup for the upcoming girlgroup they'll form this year.

"Guys I hope we can debut together" I heard Yumin unnie said beside me while her hands are trembling because of nervousness.

"I hope so unnie" I said while smiling at her, hoping I can debut again.

"Im scared that Y/N will not be able to debut in a girlgroup again" Hyesung unnie said as she look at me worriedly. "The other producers want her to make her debut as a solo artist rather than as part of a girl group." She added.

"Don't worry unnie, seeing you guys in one group makes me happy, atleast you guys can lean on each other, Im still here to support you no matter what happen" I said while smiling at them, to assure them it's fine.

"But the fun is still different when the three of us are debut together in one group" Yumin unnie said while pouting, when I see her everytime she pout its remind me of Yena unnie, I miss them already.

Yumin unnie and Hyesung unnie have been my friends since I audition here in Source Music when Im still 11 years old. The three of us were also participants of the produce 48 back then, but unfortunately I was the one who made the debut.

Later on, the staff told us to go to the HYBE office right away.

"Unnies whatever the result of their decision, Im still proud to both of you" I said while smiling to the both of them.

"Aigooo~ stop that, I don't want to cry" Hyesung unnie said playfully smack my head then she hug us. We went to the the HYBE already before they scolded us for being late.

"Are all the girls here already?" Bang Si-Hyuk Pd-nim ask us while seating in front of us together with Sourcemusic CEO So SungJin-nim

"Nee!!" We shout in unison.

"Then let's start" Mr. So Pd-nim said.

"Before we announce the final list of the upcoming girl group, I want to congratulate all of you for the hard work you show to us" Mr. Bang Pd-nim congratulate us then the other staff inside this room clapping their hands for us. "Out of 15 girls here Only 8 girls have a chance to make their debut" He added.

"When you heard your name, please step forward" Mr. So Pd-nim said, he looked at us first before he read the final list. "Lee Rubina, Jo Hyebin, Jung Yoojin, and Kim Yumin" He announce the first 4 girls.

I looked at Yumin unnie who's crying right now "I knew it Unnie!! Congratsss!" I congratulate and hug her tightly.

"We're not yer done, there are 4 more girls to who will joined this line up" Mr. Bang Pd-nim said.

"Pleaseee say our name~" I heard Hyesung unnie whispered as she closed her eyes.

"The 4 more girls are.....Park Yebin, Ahn Seojin, Kang Hyunhee, and Oh Hyesung Congratulations" Mr. Bang Pd-nim said as he clap his hands for the girls.

"Omooo!! Unnie congrats to the both of youu!!" I said while hugging the both of them, who's crying mess right now.

"But you're not with us" Hyesung unnis said while crying.

"Its fine don't worry, I'll still support you guys" I said while wiping her tears.

"You can go now girls congrats again" Mr. So Pd-nim said and we bowed at them first. I was about to leave when they called me. "Except for Y/N stay here for awhile" He added.