•CHAPTER 15•

NO ONES POV
When the girls see that Y/N is already awake, they immediately inform earlier her Older sister and her cousin Yeji to come here as soon as possible.

"Although she is now stable, I recommend that she still need to stay here for another 3-4 days so that we can monitor her vital signs" The doctor said after he check Y/N's condition files. "Here, use this on your wounds and bruises; it will help you to heal quickly" The doctor said as he handed Y/N some cream. "I'm glad to see you awake now Y/N, I need to go now I still have another patient to take care" The doctor said then he bow to them before he leave.

"Y/N, eat this, I know you're hungry; it's been 19 days since your last meal" Yeonjoo said as she helped her younger sister to sit in her bed, then handed her the apple and banana she had sliced earlier.

"19 days!?" Y/N asked incredulously.

"Why you look so shock?, Do you think we're joking?, we visit here every day to see you and wait for you to wake up, why don't you greet your members first? They almost looked after you here, atleast be thankful to them" Yeji said as she pointed Y/N members who's standing beside Y/N's bed with a tears of joy.

Y/N look at her left side, she look at them for awhile "Sorry but who are they?" Y/n ask Yeji, everyone inside Y/N's hospital room was shocked by what she said.

"You don't remember them!?" Yeonjoo as her sister, but Y/N just shook her head "How about me and Yeji unnie!? Do you remember us!?" She looked directly at Y/N's eyes.

"Ofcourse I know you, you're Yeonjoo unnie my older sister, then she's Yeji unnie, one of Itzy's members and also my cousin" Y/N said as she look at her sister.

"Y-Y/N" The girls couldn't believe that Y/N forgot about them, Yeji noticed the expression of Y/N's members.

"How come you still remember us but not them!?, You've been with them for almost two years now Y/N, they're all older than you, Produce 48!? Iz*one!? Try to remember them!” Yeji complained as she massaged her temple in frustration. Then Y/N look at the girls again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Then she burst out laughing "Of course, I remember them too. Calm down unnie my godㅋㅋㅋㅋ, I just wanted to lighten the mood here because I've seen them crying since earlier I woke up" Y/N said while laughing but when she stop laughing she look at her members "Unnies Im sorryㅋㅋ, nice to meet you again" Y/N said while chuckled.

"We t-though you r-really forgot about u-s" Minju said as she wiped away her tears.

"Is it because of this?" Y/N ask them as she pointed her head with a bandage, the girls nod at her "Silly~, I got this when the glass windows shatter into pieces when the truck collides with us, then the small glass cut my right forehead, That's what I remember" Y/N painfully smile at them "But don't worry unnies Im fine now" She look at her members, sister and cousin assured them that she's really okay now.

"Y/N what really happened that night?" Eunbi ask their maknae because they have no idea how this occured.

"I was playing with my phone that night when one of the CJ ENM staff called me to tell me that Pd-nim wants to talk to me. I'm hesitated if I should go because it's already late, so I ask him if it's okay If I go tomorrow, but our schedule tomorrow is full plus he also said this is crucial so I decided to go even it is already late" Y/N took a deep breath first before she continued "I arrived safely at the company that night, Pd-nim just discussed some contracts with me then I signed the papers for collaboration settlements, then I left immediately after that because it was already late. The taxi driver dropped his phone and he tried to reach it because someone was calling him, he's having a hard time reaching it cause he's driving, so I decided to help him, but when I looked to my side, I saw a truck approaching us, and that time I already knew I was involved in a serious car accident. Then the taxi I was riding rolled up and down, I was really scared that time. The last thing I remember is that Im reaching for my phone to call Eunbi unnie's number, but I couldn't because I suddenly lost my consciousness" Y/N telling them the exact story while she's staring out  at the hospital windows with no expression attached in her face. The girls are already aware that she is hiding her inner emotions; they are aware that Y/N despises it when others are concerned or worried about her because she thinks she has become such a burden to anyone.

"Why didn't you take one of us with you or atleast tell us that you were leaving that night" Eunbi ask their maknae.

"Unnie I tried, but when I went to your rooms, you we're peacefully asleep and I don't want to bother you anymore" Y/N said at them with a smiled in her face.

"We're sorry Y/N" The girls said in unison, while Y/N sister and Yeji just listening to them processing the news they heard.

"No, no, don't apologize, it was an accident, nobody wanted this to happen" Y/N assured them that it is fine. "How's the family taxi driver doing? I'm so sorry for their loss" everyone inside Y/N's hospital room was shocked.

"You know that the taxi driver has already died!!?" They ask Y/N in unison.

"Of course I do, when the taxi already stopped rolling up and down, I immediately checked the driver's condition; I tried calling him several times but he didn't respond, and when I opened my eyes, I saw blood coming out of his mouth. Even though I was dizzy at the time from the smell of bloods and the blood I was losing, I still went beside him to check his pulse rate but unfortunately it was already stop, and I was so scared not because of the corpse, but because I was losing so much blood that I was afraid I might die, That's the time I decided to call Eunbi unnie's phone, but I couldn't because I already lost my consciousness" Y/N told to them while remembering the most terrifying moments in her life, everyone inside Y/N's room felt sorry for her because she's too young to experience all of this.

"I-i'll g-go to the b-bathroom f-first, e-excuse me" Yeonjoo said as an excuse to go outside, because she couldn't bear to watch her sister having such a hard time.

"I'm still sleepy unnie, I'll sleep first, buy me ice cream when I wake up okay?" Y/N cheerfully said to them she didn't wait for their response as she immediately covered her whole body with a blanket using her left arm.

The girls sighed before leaving Y/N's room to give her time to be alone, when they go outside they saw Y/N older sister having mentally breakdown beside Y/N's room, Yeji immediately approached her to comfort her until Y/N members couldn't hold on anymore but to cry also.

While in Y/N sides, when she heard the door close and make sure that there is no one in her room, she let go the tears she's been holding since earlier, and for now she finally let go the pain and fear that she really felt.

'This pain, it hurts me so much...please stop' She cried out begging in a whispered tones.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Omygodnisss, Y/N is in pain.

I didn't make Y/N have amnesia, because that's normally happens in other stories, so I added some twist of it. I'm hoping you still enjoying my stories.

I'm sorry if Y/N's drama is a little bit cringe, I'm not really a fan of drama, I remember when we were watching a sad movies with my friends, I was the only one who didn't cry with them. They also said that I was making obvious of my zodiac sign as a virgo, because virgo is said to be good at handling their emotions, I don't know if its true.

But yeah, my zodiac sign is Virgo, I'm 2004 virgo babies, besides Jang Wonyoung is also older than me, How about you what year were you born?