•CHAPTER 17•

Y/N POV
"Unnies can I come with you" Im asking them while sulking.

"But you're not feeling well yet; you still have some bruises on your body, an arm cast on your arm, and you can't even walk properly due to your leg fracture. How can you handle that?" Chaewon unnie ask me while pointing my body parts which hasn't fully recovered since my accident.

"Chaewon unnie's right Y/N, what do you think wizones will think when they see you like that? do you want them to worry about you?" Minju unnie said while caressing my hair. Then I shook my head.

"Get well first, then return to our acitivities again, don't worry the wizones will miss you as well, so hurry up and get well for them" Hichan unnie said while smiling sweetly at me.

"But it's unfair because you guys have a schedule at Kbobstar where you can eat a lot of delicious food; I'm jealous, I wish I could join you guys ㅜㅜ" I said as I sighed while my head was leaning against the window of our van.

"You can use my PC at my room Y/Nchan If you want" Sakuchan unnie said to make me smile.

"How can I use your PC when I have arm cast in my right arms?" I ask her while pouting, then the other unnies just laugh at me.

"Ohh right I'm sorry, I forgot" Sakura unnie said while giving me a piece sign.

"Do you want me to accompany you to the hospital?, I can tell that to Manager Jung If you want" Nako unnie suddenly ask me, then I immediately shook my head.

"It's fine unnie, you don't need to do that unnie" I said as I look at Nako unnie.

"Don't worry bear we will go home soon" Wonyoung unnie said to enlighten up my mood.

"But you also have a schedule now right?.....but in the hospital onlyㅋㅋㅋ" Yena unnie suddenly tease me.

"Ohh you can also eat some food there right?..... But hospital food onlyㅋㅋㅋ" I heard Yujin unnie joined Yena unnie to tease me.

I sternly look at them, then rolled my eyes, I saw Wonyoung unnie and Yuri unnie pinched there side, I just look outside while taking a deep breath.

"Yahh! Stop teasing Y/N, that's not funny!" I heard Chaeyeon unnie scold at them. "They are just kidding Y/N, don't mind them, plus just think of this as your punishment" Chaeyeon unnie chuckled while looking at me.

"Punishment?.....Punishment of what unnie?" I ask her as I tilt my head cause I don't have any idea what she's talking about.

"This is your punishment for not bringing either one of us to accompany you or at least informing us that you have schedule that night." I looked at Chaeyeon unnie when she said that, I wasn't sure if she wanted me to feel guilty for not informing them or if she was giving me a moral lesson, or both?, I'm not sure anymore.

"Aigooo~ my poor Y/N, don't worry we'll get you some food when we get home" Yuri unnie said to make me feel better.

"Really!?" I ask them.

"Ofcourse what do you want? Ice cream? Cake? Or milkshake?" Kwangbae unnie asking me, I was about to speak when I heard Eunbi unnie speak first.

"Yahh! Y/N already ate ice cream last night from Yujin, Wonyoung and Sakura, it's not healthy anymore" Eunbi unnie said while looking at Kwangbae unnie. "Let's buy her some Veggies salad later" She added.

What!? Veggies salad!? I can't even eat some dishes with vegetable on it, then they want me to eat veggies salad. What a cruel worldㅜㅜ.

"Y/N where here" Manager Han said, she's our assistant manager by the way. "Wear your cap and mask Y/N, so that you can't attract some attention when we go outside" Then she help me to get out from the van.

"We will pick you up later when we finished early" Manager Jung said then they bid their goodbye to us.

"See you later bear!!" My unnies said in unison, then I bowed at them before they leave.

I'm here at the hospital again for my left leg therapy, so that I can walk properly again.

"Nice to meet you again Y/Nsshi let's start your first session of therapy now" My leg therapist said, then I nod to him.

•••>(FAST FORWARD)<•••

"It's good to see some improvement to you Y/Nsshi, just keep doing that so you can walk properly again" My therapist said while massaging my foot.

"Thanks a lot samchonnim" I said to him while smiling.

"You can to go home now Y/N; Just go back here tomorrow afternoon for another session of your therapy; I would rather see you performing on stage, while seeing you here, I need to go now see you again tomorrow" My therapist Doctor Yang said, then he raffle my hair a little bit before he left the room.

Doctor Yang is our personal family Doctor, our family already know him since my sister and I were still toddlers, we already trust him.

"Let's go Y/N" Manager Han said then she handed me my crutches.

"How can we go home unnie?, when Manager Jung is still using our van" I ask her while tilting my heads.

"I called our company earlier, they on their why to fetch us" She said then she help me to walked.

As we arrived outside in the hospital, some people are staring at me, but thanks to my cap, mask and hoodie they can't recognize me. Until the red car stopped in front of us, I was surprised when Manager Han opened the door for me and helped me get in. When I already inside I saw Byung Joon oppa in the driver's seat, I know him since he's one of our company staff. Minutes of driving finally I'm in our dorm already.

"You can go home now unnie, thanks for accompanying me to the hospital" I said to her while bowing her.

"Are you sure?" She ask me.

"Ne unnie, don't worry" I said to her, make sure I'm okay. She help me to get in inside of our dorm.

"I will go now Y/N, Call me or atleast call Manager Jung if you need something, understand?" She ask me again, I smile sweetly at her. "Take care Y/N!" She pat my head first before she leave.

I immediately went to my room, so that I can took a quick bath, and changed my clothes into my bear pajama, it took me about an hour for that. Then I decided to watch my favorite mystery movies in the living room.

As I watch movie I felt so cold suddenly, so I went to my room again to get my blanket and go back again to the living room and continue what Im watching. I was in the middle of watching when I feel drowsy, so I switched off the TV. I didn't go to sleep in my room because I was too sleepy and tired at the same time, so I decided to be sleeping here for a meantime, while waiting to my unnies.