•CHAPTER 22•

Y/N POV
Finally, our mini concert went well yesterday, and the OTR company surprised us with a large dinner last night as their gift for us.

Today we are just sitting at the living room, As we decided to watch Minju unnie's movie as Soo Yeon in her Movie 'The fault was not yours' as one of the supporting role.

"Before we start watching, do we have a schedule today unnie?" I heard Wonnie ask Chaeyeon unnie who's laying beside Kkura unnie.

"We're free today until tomorrow" She said, then I saw Wonnie nod at her.

I stood up where I was sitting to get my banana milk in the kitchen, because I suddenly feel thirsty. I was about to go back in the living room when I noticed that Hichan unnie was having a hard time reaching the cheese powder on the top shelf.

So I went beside her and help her to reach it "Here unnie" I said to her as I handed her the cheese powder.

"Thanks Y/N, I didn't know that our powdered container was placed on the high part of our shelf" Hichan unnie said clicking her tongue while putting a cheese powder on the popcorn she prepared for us later.

"Its not that really high unnie, You're just too small that you can't reach it." I said to her while tasting the popcorn she was preparing for us.

Then she suddenly slap my hands, When I look at her I saw her she's looking sternly at me, She's not the Cutie Hichan I know. "Do you have a death wish young bear?" She ask me while raising her right eyebrows.

I gulped in my own saliva. I look back at the living room, "Ohhh n-ne, Im g-going there!" I shout while shuttering, pretending that someone is calling me in the living room, so that I can avoid the scary human bread in front of me right now.

"Hichan unnie, Im going back to the living room now, they are calling me already" I said to her while nervously giggled at her "Ohh the popcorn was taste so good, I like it!" I added as I immediately went back to the living room.

When I came back to the living I sighed in relief. "Are you okay? Your sweating right now" I heard Nako unnie ask me.

"Ne, I was just scared for my life earlier" I said to her while wiping my sweats.

"What?" She ask me tilting her head. I just shook my head.

Later on we already started watching Minju unnie's movie, but while we are watching, I noticed Chaewon unnie's eyebrow furrowed while looking at the screen, because there's a man waiting for Minju unnie outside their house while holding a small flower, and based on what I know he's the main lead on the movie.

"Ohhh I smell someone's jealous rightnow~" I decided to teased Chaewon unnie but still looking at the TV.

"No im not!" I heard Chaewon unnie defend her self, Then I looked at her.

"But I didn't say it was you" I teased her again as I pretend.

"I-it j-just.." I was laughing when I saw how Chaewon unnie shuttering right now.

"Ohh sorry unnie, Did I just exposed you?" I teased her again, then she's looking sternly at me. 'Aigooo~ did my unnies having their period at the same time today? earlier Hichan unnie looked at me like that then now Chaewon unnie seriously, who's next?' I thought. "Don't worry Chaewonnie, Minju unnie didn't know that your jealous, Right Minju unnie?" I added as I looked at Minju unnie at her side.