•CHAPTER 11•

Y/N POV
I woke up when I heard my alarm ringing, on the previous days we just promote our song in different show and Finally our last 2 days of promotion. I got out of my bed to open my room's curtain, and I smiled as I saw how beautiful the sky was today. I decided to do my morning routine first before I went out to my room.

"Good morning unnies!" I greet them while smiling.

"Good morning Bear~" They all said it at the same time, then I went to the kitchen to get my banana milk.

"Unnie do you need some help?" I ask Chaeyeon unnie who's preparing our lunch right now.

"It's fine Y/N, you might burn down the whole dorm if I let you to help me here" Chaeyeon unnie said teasingly.

"Yahh! Unnie!" I said while looking sternly to her.

"Just kidding ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ, I'm already done here, just call the others and we'll eat" Chaeyeon unnie said while pinching my cheek, I obey her but Im still pouting.

We're having lunch at 12:48 pm, because we finished our schedule last night at 11 pm, because we had an interview, event, and a guess show yesterday, all of which took a lot of our energy.

"After you eat, get dressed, Inkigayo starts at 3:30 pm, at 1 pm, plan everything you want to bring and fix yourself, then 2 pm, we'll go, we still have a rehearsal when we get there," Eunbi unnie inform us and we nod at her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

We're already in Inkigayo, and we've finished our rehearsal. We're just waiting for our turn to perform, so I went to Itzy's waiting room first to surprise my cousin.

"Can I get your autograph?" I ask them while peering at their door.

"Omo! Y/N!" Yuna unnie said then she approach beside me to give me a headlock.

"Yahh!! Unnie let go of me! Chaeryeong unnie help meee!!" I said struggling at her, then Chaeryeong unnie went beside me to help me, then she smack Yuna unnies shoulder.

"Unnieeee!!" I shout when I see Yeji unnie sitting on the couch while watching some stage performance in her phone while wearing her airpods.

"Ohh, Y/N what are you doing here?" Yeji unnie ask me then she turn off her phone.

"Why? Am I not allowed?" I pouted. "Then I'm leaving". But she stoped me.

"Silly, Im just asking you, stop whining" She said while rolling her eyes. "What time will you perform?" She added.

"Based on what I remember, after Twice sunbaenim" I said to her.

"Then we well perform first before your group" She said and I nod to her.

"I will cheer you guys don't worry" I said to her and wink at her "I will go now unnie, maybe my unnies are already looking for me" I said to her.

"So fast, stay a little longer" She said while pouting.

"I really need to go now unnie" I said while chuckled "Lets hangout on sunday" I added then she nod at me. "Unnies I need to go now!" I said to the other Itzy members before I left there waiting room.