"I'll take this one," Georgie gently pushed Louise away from her place at the till, "you go and make the drinks, like you're best at."
It was true, the company and customers always praised Louise's coffees - especially the creamy lattes she makes.

Louise nodded and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, turning around to the coffee machine that she knew her way round like the back of her hand.

"Hi! Welcome to Expresso Express, what can I get you?"
Georgie's voice bounced off the walls joyfully, making Louise chuckle to herself as she cleaned the coffee machines thoroughly.
She sighed, using her sanitised hands to wipe around each part of the machine - maybe realising that her Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder was kicking in a little too much, for Louise had already cleaned that exact coffee machine not too long ago.

"Just a normal latte please, with five sugars."
The customer asked, his voice sounding familiar to Louise. She slightly turned her head to listen in as he spoke, eyes not daring to shift from the coffee machine.
"Takeaway, please," he asked politely with a slight wobble in his voice; sounding quite awkward.

"One normal latte and five sugars," Georgie gently nudged Louise, causing the woman to wipe down her apron and to grab a takeaway cup from a high shelf. Louise placed the cup under the machine and turned it on, fingers ordering for the machine to produce a regular latte. She pressed her lips together, chewing the inside of her cheek.

"Can I get a name?" Georgie typed away at the till, eyes looking up to the man.
"Spencer," he said in a gentle tone, tucking a stand of hair behind his ear out of habit.

Louise overheard this, and using a marker pen, scribbled his name onto the steaming cup of sweet coffee.
Spencer, she repeated the name, gripping her fingers to the piping hot latte and taking it in her hands.

Turning around to face the customer, Louise almost froze in place. The takeaway cup in her hand burned at her skin, yet she did not even feel the pain; as if the burning just disappeared once she locked eyes onto him.
He tilted his head, as if he recognised her, and formed a small lopsided smile in the corner of his lips.

He was still as handsome as she remembered; with pure skin and high cheekbones, the same sharp jawline and beautiful brown eyes, the attractive smile and that awkward chuckle. He once again adapted the same smart clothes; a deep burgundy waistcoat and a tightly fitted shirt underneath, over the top he sported a suit jacket and in one hand he still held a cane - the same one she saw in the elevator.
He must be rich, Louise told herself in sight of the man clad in a suit and posh cane.

"Once exceptionally sweet latte for you," Louise gulped, placing the cup down on the countertop with a nervous smile. He reached forward, hands slightly shaking at sight of the girl he had previously met in the elevator.
His eyes flickered down to Louise's name tag that were clipped on her chest. She blushed, sheepishly looking down for a split second.

"Thank you, Louise," he smiled, almost a smirking, making Louise's stomach flutter as he said her name; feeling like he could say it millions of times more. Her hands fiddled with the marker pen in her grip, and she felt her cheeks burn immensely.
"You're welcome, Spencer," Louise chewed down at her lip.

Just as he were about to lift his mug from the countertop, Louise reached her arms out almost in a blur, "wait-" she breathed out in a bold panic, taking the cup away from the mans unusually strong grip and into her own.
Using the marker pen, Louise shakily yet neatly scribbled down her phone number - along with a lopsided smiley face to relieve the butterflies swirling in her stomach.