" I hate you. "

" Liar, angry bird."

" Liar? Me?? Look who is talking.  You are a liar!!

" I never lied to you... I don't lie. "

" I don't want to talk to you."

" At least listen to me. "  He said but I went towards aunty as I knew,  he would leave me alone then.

What happened to him since that trip ?? He never behaved like this when we were dating. He is behaving differently since the trip.

Why was he doing all these things now?? 

Siddharth's POV

The Mehandi function was going on. There were many Heena artists there. I saw that a henna artist was applying on her hands.

I wanted to talk to her but could not. So I went to Maurvi instead. I was teasing her as Sandhya bhabhi had told the artist to write bhai's name on her hand. She was blushing beautifully.

She asked one waiter to get something to drink but he didn't come in two minutes. I saw another waiter coming with juice and I got one for her.

She smiled and accepted it.  But before she could drink it, Bhai came there and took the glass from her as he was also holding one.

" Hey, that's not fair... You can't do this to me. " He glared at me and pouted at her.

" What have I done??" Maurvi asked.

" This is my privilege. You will drink this juice. "  He took the glass I got and gave her the one he got.

" Bhai !!! How does that matter?? "

" Oh, God!!  Sid, she is my fiance, my name is written on her hand. So I will take care of her. You go and get something to drink for your girl.  Take care of her, Get your name written on your Shruti's hand. Don't waste your and our time. " Bhai said pushing me.

" What are you saying, Gautam ?? It is not right." Maurvi said.

" Everything is fair in love and war. Go man go... "

" How do I get my name written on her hand??  She will slap me hard. "

" Don't fear when your brother is here.     See, the artist went somewhere go and talk to her. Give her some money, she will write your initials. Go, Sid, get her. She is yours... "  I looked at Maurvi, she just smiled.

" What if she gets offended?  "

" So what?? She might slap you... Are you scared of a girl's slap?? Come on Sid, be a man. Go after her. " Bhai said.

I looked at Maurvi and she winked and nodded.

I caught Vidhi's hand and took her to that lady and asked her to help me in persuading the lady to write my name on her hand.

" Are you out of your mind?? She will kill you as well as me. " Vidhi said.

" I will take her wrath. I won't tell her that you helped me. "

" But it is not fair..."

" Everything is fair in love and war. "

" What is this ?? War?? "

" Love !! You stupid.... c'mon yaar even Bhai and Maurvi gave their permission. "

" Gautam Bhai ?? "

" He only suggested it. "  I said with a smile.

She talked to the lady, I gave her a thousand rupees. She said, she can't do that.

But I persuaded her that we were going to get married very soon. And I wanted her to write my name but she was shy.  Then Vidhi assured her that I was right.

She went back and completed her design. I took a glass of juice for my love but she didn't talk to me.

She was jealous of Maurvi.  How cute !!! Love you, Shruti. You are mine!!  I will not let anyone take you away from me.

I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss those sinfully sensuous lips. They have been tempting me to kiss them. I wanted to feel them with mine but I always controlled myself.

But I can't keep doing it forever. She was mine and it was time to claim my right over her.

She was a doctor now... So now she has proved herself and was going to be independent very soon. Now I could persuade her to accept my love for her.

I was holding back my feelings and emotions because I didn't want to distract her from her goal. I still remember the day when her brother saw me talking to her.

I could have spared him for punching me but would have beaten him to a pulp for slapping her. I was about to hit him back but she pleaded with her eyes and joined hands.

I knew about the thought process of her family and didn't want her to suffer because of me. So I decided to keep away from her. Though I tried to clear everything between us but never forced her.

Mayank felt very bad that he said and did all that.  He even said that he can explain everything to Shruti and apologize to her but I refused. I didn't want to distract her.

But now... No one and Nothing would be able to stop me from making her mine.

Maurvi also confirmed that she thinks that Shruti had feelings for me and hence she would help me to win the affection of my angry bird. 

She ran towards Vidhi's mom. I had to leave her alone. But I was smiling from ear to ear.

My angry bird... One day, soon... very soon, you will be my love bird.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Good morning friends ☀️😊

Here is my today's update, I hope you liked it please let me know.

Take care of yourself and have a nice day.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Thanks
Chhavi❤️😍😃