" So here she is, she is very cute and the way she looked at you shows that she has some kind of feelings for you.."

" She hates me... " I said with a sad smile.

" No... not at all. You have a chance to talk to her and explain things, make use of it. Take help from Vidhi. All the best...if you need my help I am here... "

" I know,  thanks beautiful,  for asking me to come here. "

" Awww... anything for you, brother. I saw the way you exchanged curious glances at each other when you both thought that the other one was not watching.  " She said and  I went out looking for her.

I saw her with Vidhi. They were entering in one room. Vidhi entered first and then Shruti went in and was going to shut the door when I rushed there and put my foot between the doors.

She looked at me and made a face.

" You want to attend the wedding with a  wounded foot?? "  She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Aah !! Attitude ?? Loved it.

" Awww... thanks for worrying about me. "

" Worry ?? I don't even care about you. "

" Ok, angry bird. Cool down !! "

" How dare you call me that?? "

" Oh, you want me to call you something sweet like angel, beautiful, love, sweetheart?? Tell me... I will call you whatever you want. But let's clear the misunderstanding first. "

" I don't want you to call me anything. Just leave me alone." She pushed me and closed the door.

Uffff !!!  My angry bird.

Shruti's POV

I saw him with his brother and the girl called, Maurvi. Oh, so this was Maurvi.

Well, she was beautiful...  but looked even younger than me.

We had just arrived from the market. Vikram Bhai asked Vidhi to show Maurvi to her room.

Siddharth's brother stayed with his friends while he came with us to help Maurvi with her luggage. Who was she to him??

That stupid man followed me to our room and wanted to come in and talk to me but I didn't want that so I pushed him out and closed the door.

Why doesn't he go to his Maurvi, who is so important to him??

" What is this,  Shruti ?? At least listen to him. "

" I am not in a mood to talk to him. And please don't force me. Or I will force you to talk to Shubh. How will you feel If I help him and not you?? "

" But Sid is my friend since I was a child and you don't even know Shubh. "

" But he wants to talk to you as well. "

" Ok,  fine !! But he is also my friend. So I will talk to him as well, I won't force you. " Vidhi said.

" Fine by me. "

I was too determined not to think about Siddharth. Why should I ?? This person was shameless he had come to this wedding with another girl and still wanted to talk to me. He would never change.

I was a bit curious about Maurvi. Shall I ask Vidhi about her??

No!! She would think that I was interested in Dr Jindal and will keep teasing me.

  I was enjoying my time with my friend and her family but could feel his eyes following me everywhere. He was somewhere near to me all the time.

What was his problem? He was following me like my shadow. But I just ignored him as if I didn't even saw him.

Siddharth's POV

I noticed that Shubh was always glaring at me... but why ??  Was he interested in Shruti too? No, he was interested in Vidhi.  Did he think that I was Interested in Vidhi?? 

I  had asked vidhi about it. But she said that the topic hurt her.

I am going to solve this before we go from here. I asked Vidhi to help me to solve all my problems with Shruti. She promised she would help. The tension between us was so thick that it could be cut by a knife.

Shruti kept avoiding me but I always found a way to be with her with the help of Vidhi.

There were going to be many functions and I was glad that I came to this wedding as I could get many chances here to talk to her.

Bhai and Maurvi were here to help me too.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Good morning friends ☀️😊

Here is my today's update I hope you liked it please let me know.

This book is also available on WebNovel now.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😃😍