He's not even sure if they are dating that time or just friends with memories in bed. Tsukishima's eyes landed on the baby that's looking at him. It has golden eyes, fair skin and even blonde hair like him. He's not dominant Alpha for nothing. I don't even know your name but, Hi. A small giggle escaped Shōichi's lips when his father look at him. The baby raise his hand trying to reach the Alpha, his father.

Her lower lips quivered, he's trying his best not to burst in tears. His eyes were puffy and red from crying, his cheeks were flushed. Hearing his son's chuckled and tried to raised for his father is making him disappointed at himself. He's so selfish to take away his son's right to grow with a father beside. That's so fucking selfish.

Yamaguchi started to take a step away. Every step was hard and he's like a metal being pulled back by a large magnet. If you can't do it for yourself, do it for your son's sake! Don't be a selfish person who only think about himself. Yamaguchi bit his lips looking at his feet, thinking if he should step one more time and hide himself from pain or look back and face his fear that he have been hiding for a year.

"Come back home when you're ready, they are all waiting for you." Tsukishima said. It's hurt to see him walking away from him for the second time. That's it! Call him irrational or what. He makes bad choices, he's indeed bad at making decisions like most of the people but for his son, he'll take this risk and face his fear.

Yamaguchi finally look back and stare at the person standing meters away from him, his lips trembling as he tried to surpassed his tears. All his fear vanished after seeing his eyes that always makes him fall in love. Yamaguchi cover his mouth using his other hand, staring at Tsukishima who stretch his hand convincingly, a small but full of longing smile appeared on his eyes as he finally saw his loving Omega's face.

Is it okay to just run back to him after everything he did? Is it okay feel this happiness after seeing him again? Is it okay to come back that fast and just hug him like nothing happened? He's so irrational and unfair. Tsukishima look at him in the eyes like he's telling him that everything will be alright.

Yamaguchi was once lost in his eyes. His feet move on it's own, his hand wrap protectively on their son. It's like a movie where everything turns slow as soon as he walk to Tsukishima. His tears falls like free water from the top of the mountain. When was the last time he cried because of overwhelming happiness and not because of all those dark thoughts and over thinking at night?

Hundreds of emotions makes his heart heavy. "Kei! I'm so sorry!" He wailed, he lean his forehead on the Alpha's chest who immediately hug him back with a genuine smile. His tears dropped on his son's cheeks who's looking up at him innocently, wondering what's happening but the face his father's chest and began tapping it.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! I'm bad at making decisions. I don't think rationally." Yamaguchi wailed. Tsukishima's arms wrapped around his omega, pulling him closer but enough to make the baby in between of them breath.

"I should have told you what you meant to me the first thing I felt it." Tsukishima said. He may look so calm at the outside but his inside is having a party. "And don't be sorry. Bad decision is common for humans like us because we're not perfect." Tsukishima said. Yamaguchi nodded at him, still hugging him. "Don't leave me again or this I'll lose myself." Tsukishima warned, resting his cheeks on the Omega's shoulder, sniffing his pheromones.

"I won't leave you again, I promise!" Yamaguchi said nodding.

The baby between them make a noise because he's being squeezed by his parents.

"Ah!" Yamaguchi broke the hug and wipe his tears with his hand. "This is–" A hiccup escape his mouth from all the cries. "Shōichi, I named him after Hinata. It means soaring first son." Yamaguchi slowly removed Shōichi from the sling carrier, removing his pacifier and gave him to his father.

Tsukishima awkwardly hold the baby in his hand. The feeling was so strong between them. It's overwhelming happiness to finally hold his son but also nervousness, what if he drop him? Dang, Yamaguchi will literally kill him if he did.

"Hey, Kiddo. I'm your Papa" Tsukishima said. Shōichi look at him and then to his mama which is Yamaguchi and back to Tsukishima. He really want to touch the stranger but that doesn't mean he want him to carry him. The baby started to quiver his pout deepens and he's ready to cry when Tsukishima shoved him to Yamaguchi.

"That's papa!" Yamaguchi pointed at Tsukishima but Shōichi just lean his head on Yamaguchi's shoulder and started to suck on his finger again. "Ah..." Yamaguchi wipe his the tears on his cheeks and chuckled a little.

PS. Read the tags ;). If you already read it then you'll know from the start. :) I have nothing to hide

peachlass