Do you know cooking??

Start from the beginning

Illana unga seat kizhichu inga irundhu anuppiduven..

GM: sorry sir.. This will not be repeated again. I will keep this in mind.

He ran out of the room as fast as he came and the decision was made. It was Sindhuja who was going to sing the song.

The results were going to be announced after three days. Sumalatha was boasting to her fans on social media that she had high chances of winning this one. She didn't even consider the possibility of losing to sk.

-----

It was Sunday night and the results were to be announced the next day.  She was continuously walking in the living area. Ak who was working on his laptop, looked at her.

Ak: yean ipdi nadandhutruke??

Sk: tension ah irukku arjuney.. What if I dont get selected?? What if I get selected?? Do you think I can pull this off?? I'm so worried. I cannot wait until tomorrow.

Ak: inga vaa. Sit here..

She went and sat near him. He closed his laptop and looked at her. He held her face in hands.

Ak: you don't have to worry.. U did well right??

She nodded her head.

Ak: Then you will definitely get selected.

Sk: I think so...

Ak: Sari Unaku indha chance kedaicha enaku Enna tharuve??

Sk: ennale thara mudinja maari edhu veanum naalum kelu arjuney...

Ak: Sari come here..

Then he murmured something in her ears. She blushed and pushed him away.

Sk: you are so naughty you know.

He gave his heartful laugh.

Ak: naan naughty ah edhuvume pannale. Adhu kulla Ennai naughty soldre??

He then kissed her on her cheeks and then kissed her philtrum.

She stopped all her voices and gave into his way of love. He slowly inched downwards with his lips. He went on to kiss and suck her neck. She slowly leaned on the sofa and he was on top of her and then his hand slipped inside her top. She came back to her senses and then realized that they were in living area.

Sk: Arjuney.. Look around.. We r in living area.

Ak: so???

Sk: so va?? Someone might see.. Maids are still at work..

Ak: Do u see anyone around us??

Sk: No..

Ak: Avanga ellarkum Eppo varanum nu theriyum.. Vara koodadhu num theriyum...

Sk: irundhalum I feel shy...

Ak: then I have a way...

He lifted her and walked towards the bedroom.

He placed her on the bed and continued kissing her. He soon removed her top and started kissing her.

Ak: you know what?? You r so alluring.. Even if I kiss you until I die.. It will not be enough for me..

She was feeling extremely shy and when he kissed her collarbone and she held onto his hair.

Her stomach growled at that time and she felt embarrassed instantly. He lifted his head and looked at her.

Ak: pasikudha???

Sk: Ama... Night dinner olunga sapdale..

Ak: Sari come...

Sk: ana time aayiduche.. Maids ellarum poitrupangale.. Who is gonna cook???

Ak: naan dhaan...

Sk: ungalku samaikka theriyuma??

He smiled at her...

Ak: enaku neraiya theriyum.. Unaku dhaan theriyadhu...

He stood from the bed but she didn't move.

Ak: Madam....

Sk: Ennai thookitu po...

He piggy backed her to the kitchen and placed her on the kitchen top. He then took the apron and went on to tie it.

Sk: naan katturen naan katturen..

He then turned for her to tie and she tied the apron.

Sk: you look so handsome and sexy arjuney..

He looked at her amusingly.

Ak: My lamb is learning something.. Ipdi pesuna dinner kedaikadhu... Paravaleiya??

Sk: illa illa u cook.. I will be silently watching you..

He made some pasta and dessert for her. His actions were swift and cool. She nearly drooled just by looking at him work. She always loved to sight him when he was working. Then She started eating some chocolates when he was cooking..

Sk: arjuney... Indhaa...

He too ate from her hands twice.

Sk: indha chocolate nalla irukku le...

Ak: I don't think so..

Sk: apdiya???

Ak: Let me check...

Then he leaned and tasted her lips and mouth... He swirled his tongue inside her mouth.. And then wiped her lips with his tongue..

Ak: yes its delicious..

Sk: youuuu.....

He acted like nothing big happened. But her insides were chaotic.

Ak: sari vaa its done.. Lets eat...

She relished the dishes and enjoyed them  to the core. Her hunger was well satiated.

Sk: Arjuney... Pichitinga... Arjuney the mass... The weight... The Bahubali....

Ak: thanks ma....

He was really happy to see her relishing his dishes. Then they finished their dinner peacefully. He did not tease her anymore and she was not tensed anymore about the results. They went to bed happily.

----

Assistant: Ma'am what if we dont get this song???

Sumalatha: I will then show her who I am.. And what I am capable of.. Chinna ponnu... Nammaku problem ah vandha arambikradhuku munnadiye ava career mudinjurum...

*Author's note: Hello makkale, first of all I wish to thank everyone who really voted and supported me.. Our story reached 10k votes. Thank you and Love you all. Neenga Illama naanga illa.. Thanks for supporting every author.. Ungal support thodarungal.. Vote podungal...

Chapter epdi irukku sollunga.. As we crossed 10k. Am releasing this one.. Thank you all.. Share ur views and thoughts through comments and love through votes.. Ur vote my boost... 😍😍😍😍💜💜💜💜💜💜