They nodded. Everyone was at the table, even Shigaraki. We played and I didn't get caught even once, Kurogiri and Toga were caught a bunch of times. I had one card left and Dabi and Shigi had one each as well. We played one more round and I won. After they finished playing, Kurogiri lost. We played some more games and time went by really fast.

It was probably 10.30pm by now. I was trying to annoy Shigi so I kept calling him nicknames.

"Hey crusty man, have you ever tried chapstick, it helps you know"

"Hey, Shigi You know dust is mostly made of human skin but I bet you contributed to more than half of that"

"Hey, Shigi you should model for lotion ads. You know those before and after things, you can be the before"

"Hey Shigi, if the grinch was pale and looked dead, I think you could totally pull it off"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP", shigi yelled. Dabi and I were laughing so hard.

I spent time with all of them and they weren't too bad. Dabi started calling me Zuzu, he told me his name was Touya, that name rang a bell but I couldn't figure out from where. Toga calls me Zuku, she was actually really fun, just a little weird sometimes. Kurogiri was super sweet and Mr. Compress loved games. Twice was really fun

We were having fun but then a TV on the other side of the room came on. It said 'Audio only'

"Tomura...Leave us" an ominous voice said from the TV. Everyone left the room in a hurry. I asked Touya who he was but he just mouthed a "sorry" and left.

"You're quite the anomaly, Izuku Aizawa" I rolled my eyes. "Why is that?", he laughed. "I tried to take your quirk but I couldn't. Your quirk is extremely powerful and could be problematic for me in the future. So I planned on taking it, but since I can't I'll make you join us", I huffed, then I joined the dots.

"You know even though you're this world-famous villain and stuff, you're pretty stupid All for one"

"I never told you my name"

"And I'm not dumb, you might want to rethink your plan because I'm not joining you"

"You're indeed very interesting Aizawa" that's when the TV turned off.

Fuck when will I get out of here.

*three days later. Spongebob voice*

It was my fourth day here and they've kinda grown on me. I mean I'd give anything to get out of here but they weren't bad company. Even Shigi, he was still nasty and mean but he was getting better. I've almost escaped about 12 times.

Now my hands are tied behind the chair. I can't move one bit. Either Kurogiri, Touya or Toga were always watching me. Whenever I got out, they'd catch me and the gag would be put on me for 3 hours. Shigi liked to call it the 'muzzle'. I hated it. I hated not being able to talk. The only freedom given to me was taken away.

They'd taken every measure to make sure I wouldn't escape. Every night All for One would talk to me sometime. About nothing in particular, just my past. Sometimes he'd answer my questions.

I found out about One for All and all the previous holders. He really wanted my quirk, I could tell. Every time he brought up the topic I could hear him smile. It creeped me out. I still didn't know why he couldn't take my quirk, neither did he.

I was just chilling in my chair when the news played. I saw Dad at a press conference. His eyes were puffy and his eye bags were thrice the size as when I last saw them. I hadn't seen his face in so long. I didn't even realise when the tears started falling. He was yelling at a reporter because of some question. I didn't hear the question but I could tell he was mad. He said something to the reporter and stormed off stage. I struggled in my chair. I tried to get out of the restraints but nothing happened.