The Incident

???:" Well hello. You're here to see a story about a girl that can change the universe. A queen who acted like a prince."

            EPISODE ONE
          " THE INCIDENT"
Here we see a girl with blonde hair and amazing blue eyes walking around what looked to be a campus. She looks injured and tired.

???:" Azure help me this! Azure help me that! I am getting sick of this sh*t."  The girl now named Azure says annoyed.

As the screen pans out we can see  that Azure is heading towards a cliff that showed a forest at the bottom of it.

The girls looks over at it before jumping off and stabbing her sword into the side of the cliff unknowingly the sword gets a crack near the handle.

The girl lands safely and pulls her sword out of the stone clearly bored.

She starts walking deeper into the forest and stops when she feels something very dark. She looks around as if trying to find where the energy is coming from and freezes when she hears very loud footsteps behind her she slowly turns around and sees...

 She looks around as if trying to find where the energy is coming from and freezes when she hears very loud footsteps behind her she slowly turns around and sees

Azure:" Oh... What in remnant are you?" Azure says slowly backing away from it.

The grimm runs as her with the intent to kill. It let's out a huge growl and try to attack Azure.
Azure panics and ducks out of the way.

The grimm pounces on azure when she is about to get up and shatters the ground under her. Due to her aura being locked and her semblance lock as well she coughs up blood. The grimm bites her arm shattering the sword and making a deep wound in her arm.

Azure bites back a scream. When all of a sudden what seemed to be green fire destroys the grimm on top of Azure. She takes a deep breath and slowly, but painfully sits up.

???:" Take it easy blonde." A adult female voice says pushing Azure back down.

???:" Yeah we wouldn't want you to die right away now will we. Now rest you'll need it." A girl with a mature voice says. Azure's blurry vision focused on the girls coal black eyes. The second the girls notices that her eyes turned purple and Azure passed out.

??? Female POV

I slowly pick up Azure and turn towards my friend Raven branwen.

???:" Thanks for the help Raven." I said knowing that Raven will keep this a secret from Ozpin and Salem. She may not be a good person but she couldn't stand the thought of this girl getting injured by the people she trusts most.

Raven:"... Just... Just keep her safe." She said before turning into a Raven and flying away. I smile a little before teleporting back to my theater in space.

I head to the nurses office and place Azure on a table before placing my hands on her head. I focus on unlocking her aura and she started to glow two colors left side red and right side gold. I smile she had the same aura as her great great grandfather. I put a glowing gold blood bag in her left arm. The gold blood bag is supposed to change her blood to half faunus without getting her killed.

I walk out of the room and close the door.

???:" Time to gather everyone." I say with a frown.