As soon as they reach Tsukishima's house his belief to his friend's words slowly fade away. The house was locked and the doors and windows are close. No sign of people inside. The house was empty means Yamaguchi is not there.

Kageyama tried to press the doorbell multiple times as Hinata just stand there with the basket of fruits in his hand. 'Yamaguchi is not here' Those words keeps on repeating in his mind to help him process the information.

"No one is here." Kageyama look at Hinata but he was surprised to see the boy crying while staring at the house. "Idiot! Don't cry." Kageyama walk to his boyfriend to console him. Hugging him while rubbing his back.

"Why did he lied to me? Don't he trust me anymore?" Kageyama didn't answer he was silent as Hinata started ranting. "Why did he leave? Di something happened..." The volume of his voice slowly fade as he realize something. "Kageyama... call Tsukishima." Hinata ordered.

•••

Tsukishima sighed in annoyance as the omega entered his office. He doesn't want to see him first thing in the evening. His face was so annoying and ugly for his liking. If only he's not one of the stock holder's son he might drag him by his hair out of his office.

"Kei-chan!" Akinari called in a high pitched voice. Take note that his voice is so annoying too.

"What? And stop calling me Kei-chan. Dumbass." Tsukishima was not usually this rude to people but sometimes it's not to make an exception.

"Aw, Kei. My father said we should go out to strengthen our bond." Akinari smiled at him his eyes fluttering, probably trying to seduce him. If that's Yamaguchi he might lose his control but if it's him he might puke.

"Then go out with your father since he's the one who want it in the first place." Tsukishima said. He removed his eyeglasses to massage his eyes. He saw too much ugliness for a minute that his eyes hurts too much.

"Meanie!" The man sat in front of his table and grab his eye glasses. Tsukishima look at him with furrowed brows. It's okay to punch someone, right? "Kei, I told you. My father wants us to get married and your father is not against it." Akinari slowly place the eye glasses in Tsukishima but Tsukishima removed it and wear it again.

"I told you they can marry each other since they want it." Tsukishima look at his phone when it started ringing. "King, Tsk." He grab hi phone, answer it and place it in his ear.

"Tsukishima!" It was Hinata who answered.

"I'm busy right now." Tsukishima sighed and glare at Akinari who's looking at the papers with confidential written on it.

"You, bastard!" Hinata shouted.

"What the hell is your problem?" Tsukishima asked, annoyed. He haven't seen Yamaguchi in a while so he doesn't have enough patience to deal with different problems. Hinata began to sobbed, making Tsukishima flinch.

"W-Where's Yamaguchi..." Hinata whispered, he didn't stop crying. His question makes Tsukishima confused.

"What do you mean?" Tsukishima asked carefully.

"What do you mean by what I mean?! You bastard! Yamaguchi will never leave us just because he's pregnant!" Hinata dropped the bomb that makes Tsukishima rooted on his seat.

Leave, Pregnant

"Hinata, calm down..." He can hear Kageyama calming his omega.

"What do you mean me? I didn't do anything we haven't talk for a while and what do mean by pregnant? I didn't know he's pregnant." Tsukishima glare at Akinari who started whistling. He stand up and look at the city.

"Don't act dumb, you asshole!" Hinata is clearly mad since he started cursing. He ended the call making Tsukishima stare at it.

"My bad." Akinari said and started to whistle.

"What did you do?" Tsukishima's voice was menacing  the room started to filled with his dangerous pheromones. Akinari coughed after inhaling the Alpha's pheromones but Tsukishima didn't care if died right on the spot.

"Calm down." Akinari stand up, covering his nose. His knees started to weaken by the Alpha's pheromones.

"I'm asking you question, you filthy omega." Tsukishima look down at the omega, disgust and anger was written all over his face. "I already warn you. I told you to know your place." Tsukishima grab the boy by his collar with just one hand. "Now, answer me, what did you do?"

Akinari started to tear up. "I just told him that you're my future fiancée which is true—Ack!" He didn't finish his words when Tsukishima throw him on the wall. "Are you mad?! What? Huh? Do you want to kille?" Akinari shouted his tears was falling down on his cheeks.

"I was here first! I'm always here but you didn't even notice me or remember my name! I always try to get your attention naturally but you will always brush me off that's why I ask my father to convince your father to put us in an arrangement! And when he finally did I'll find out that you like someone else! That's fucking unfair!" Akinari shouted in rage.

Tsukishima stare at him coldly. "I will never notice an omega like you who's thirsty for attention, money and recognition." Tsukishima said said. He was about to leave him when the omega said something unforgivable.

"I'm wishing for that omega's death!" Akinori said. Tsukishima calmly walk to to him. His veins was about to pop out. He's about to punch him in the face when he remembered what his mother said not to hurt any omega no matter what they do.

"Leave." Tsukishima put his hand inside his pocket looking at the boy with eyes as cold as ice. "Bring you father and your money. This company will survive without people like you." He started to walk away. He needs to go back to Miyagi.

Damn that filthy omega. If something happened to Yamaguchi and his baby, he's going to met Satan with no time.

Hello my beautiful handsome readers! I just want to say Thank you for reading, commenting and voting for this story! My story is not perfect and have lots of plot holes and grammatical errors but you still support it! Thank you very much.

I'm going to rest for a day or two since I haven't sleep properly. I'm sorry!

Let's open another page of this story when I came back! And let's welcome another character!

peachlass