Thank you

-2 years later-

YN's POV:

"Boys hurry up. We promised to meet the others here." I call over my shoulder.

"Mama," my two year old daughter taps my face.

"Hold on Kiara," I tell my baby girl, trying to settle down my energetic sons.

Ivan shouts, racing past me with Enrique on his heels. Eventually Enrique catches up, trying to pick a fight like always. I swear he only gets more violent as he grows. He was only five, yet always wanted to take up his older brother. Ivan, being the brave six year old kid he was, would try to challenge him.

"Boys stop it. Ivan let go of him. You too Enrique." I scold them, still trying to walk down the path. However the two were too caught up in their own world to listen to me. I'm about to tell them something again but am interrupted by none other than my own husband.

"Boys that's enough." Newt finally catches up to the rest of us. Immediately, Ivan and Enrique push away from one another.

"Why don't they ever listen to me?" I ask Newt, helplessly, just as he reaches me. He sets down the bag on the ground before standing up with me.

Every other weekend, our friends and us would have lunch at the beach, always meeting up at the rock to visit the names of our lost friends first. It was our little tradition.

"They do listen to you love," Newt tries to encourage. "Hi Kie." He brings his hand to pinch his daughter's cheek. She giggles before holding her arms out for him, and he gladly accepts her in his arms.

Newt guessed it. He said we would have a daughter and we did. Kiara. My one and only daughter. She had Newt's brown eyes and my h/c hair. The two year old was adorable and definitely a daddy's girl. It reminded me of my family. How it was me, being the youngest, and my two older brothers. After Kie, Newt and I would no longer have anymore kids. Us five were enough for our family.

"Newt." I smile, trying to hide my slight annoyance . I was always the bad cop.

"What?" The blonde boy questions, a grin covering his face as he holds onto the little girl, knowing that she prefers him over me.

"Traitor," I poke Kiara on her tummy causing her to giggle even more.

"Hey shanks," a voice calls out from the opposite direction of the path from where my family and I came from. Right away my two sons dash towards them. I look over to spot Minho kneeling down waiting for my sons to reach him. His wife right beside him.

Minho started dating a girl named Valerie about two years or so after we reached the safe haven. Another two years later he got married. I was extremely happy for Minho. He got to start a life too.

"Hey," Newt speaks up, making me turn towards him. "If it makes you feel better they like Minho more than both of us."

I chuckle shaking my head.

"How are my favorite boys huh?" Minho asks as he holds Enrique over his shoulder and Ivan by his waist. The two start squealing like maniacs, obviously enjoying the rough way Minho plays with them.

"Hey Minho," I smile walking towards my long life friend.

"Hey she-bean," Minho carefully sets my sons down before going to greet me with a hug.