Chapter 47

Jennie POV:

I'm not in France anymore. I move my college to London after the phone call. I still have French class, but I don't need to take English class since I'm fluent in English.

Ever since I move here by myself, I manage to feel myself again. I find a job here quickly as well as a place to stay.

The reason I move is to prevent Taehyung from coming to France to search for me. Not telling my friends where I am going will also help me as well as not telling Taehyung. My friends will definitely tell him. Marinette and Haruto have become a thing. Ever since they help me, I manage to make them fall for each other. It's like I'm the one who makes two people love each other.

At this new school, I met a new friend name, Alistar. He wants to be a assistant one day. He dream of it. He has a boyfriend name, Draco.

Draco is a quiet and shy guy. Theses two personality what attracted to Alistar the most. They both have silent connection that I don't know of.  Draco wants to be a doctor. He is working on his quietness while studying for his 5th year. Soon in few years he will be able to work. Alistar is older than me by 4 years, but that is fine.

My classes are similar to the ones in my France.

I have 4 classes instead of 3.

I take Fashion 200, French 180, Business 200, and Economics 300.

The course is hard, but I still manage to get A's in the class.

As I got to the school gate, I saw Alistar wave at me and come my way.

"Good morning," I said as he got near him.

"Good morning to you-uuuu too-oo." he said in his happy tone.

"What's the excitement?" I asked.

"Draco is finally talking more."

"Wow, that is great. Can't wait to hear him talk."

"You will. It sound so sweet and hot."

"That's nice to hear," I said smiling.

"Anyway, should we head to class?"

"Yes," he said as he directed me to the path.

I haven't adjusted to this place since it's huge.

Alistar been here for a long time, so he got used to it.

It takes 2 months to get to know this place.

I only been here for 2 weeks. Going to be awhile for me to be alone.

"Where here," he said.

"Thanks for helping."

"No problem for you."

I went to my seat as Alistar went to his class.

I sat in the front at the row since it's better for me to pay attention and hear.

The further you are, it will takes time for you to adjust to the voice that travel.

The classroom is huge, filled up with hundreds of people.

The further you are from the front of the classroom, the more time it takes the sound to travel. Everyone has a desk with space, so it makes the sound travel much slower.

There are microphones the professor uses, but it takes time to travel since these sound cube are old and at the front. Why can't they get new ones which the sounds travel faster.

Anyway, our teacher is about to begin.

"Class, you are going to design a perfect sew of this ripped t-shirt. I will have students pass each of you a ripped t-shirts. I want to see each of you knit it back together and make it look like it was never been ripped before. One rule, no sewing machine. Got it?"

"Got it," we all said.

"Jennie, Mary, and Mylene. Please pass the shirts to everyone including yourself."

The three of us nodded and grab the shirts and started to pass it out to each students.

She only pick us three since we work fast and perfectly.

She praise us three for our abilities.

Students who are chosen to pass supplies to each students are the ones that does their assignment fast and perfection.

I handed each students the t-shirts. They thank me and went to work.

As I went to the last person, they look like they are tired.

"Are you tired?"

"Yes," she said.

"You didn't get any sleep?"

"Yeah."

"Try to get some sleep today."

"I will."

I handed her the last t shirt before I went back to my desk.

She thanked me when I handed it to her.

After class...

I can't believe time will pass each day.

I work so much on my work that I didn't pay attention to time.

I looked ahead to see a dream in my head, a vision to what I am doing. A dream of what I am doing.

It would be nice to see what it's like the future me.

My company name. Me being the CEO. My company being successful.

I can't wait to see that.

Oh wait, what would I name my company.

Ruby Cosmetics.

No.

Jane Cosmetics.

No.

How about this, AE Cosmetics.
No.

I think something that doesn't involve the word Cosmetics. Something like Kohl.

I thought for few minutes before another name pops up.

Raive.

I like it.

It sounds nice.

I will call my company Raive. (Rae + V)

I smiled at that name.