Chapter 29

Jennie POV:

"Suga will not be able to walk for 1 - 3 weeks. He will be in a coma for a short time, probably like a week or two. That's the bad news."

"So how long will he stay in the hospital?" Jisoo asked as Nayeon was breaking down crying.

"About 3 weeks at most. He will wake up faster than any coma patients if everything is going ok. And he can discharge fee days after if he wakes up."

"Good to hear, and what about the good news?"

"The good news is Jhope only have minor injuries, so he will discharge tomorrow. Suga and J-Hope don't have brain damage which is really good."

"That's good, doctor. Thank you for telling us."

"No problem. I will let the nurse let you to see J-Hope. Suga can't have visitor, yet," he said as he excuse us from the group.

"Now that both recovering with no major damages. But I still need a partner for the performance," I said.

"Taehyung will replace him," Namjoon said.

"Does he knows how to do it?" I asked.

"He already know how to do it."

"Wait, what."

"I forgot to say, Namjoon can kinda predict the future. So, he recommend me to learn it before. And he was right."

He walk closer to me and grab my hands, "Will you let me be your partner?"

"Of course I will. I can't just ditch the performance," I said as my heart beat fast.

He smiled with his boxy shape cheeks.

I can't help it, but smile.

"Your smile is so cute," he whispered it to me.

"No it is not."

"Don't make me want to kiss you."

"I don't want your kiss."

"Show me your gummy smile, then."

I showed him my gummy smile like I liked his presence.

"It's so cute. Don't show that to anyone else, but me," he said whispering it to me as I can see him blush.

"You can't tell me what to do," I said as I walk away.

"Not yet," he said as he walk toward me.

"Never will."

"You make me no choice," he said as he gets closer.

"Stop," I said as my heart beats 10 ten thousand beat per second.

"I don't feel good," I said before walking out of the place, and leaving him there.

Taehyung POV:

I walk back to my group.

"What's up with her?" I asked my group.

"I guess you flirt to much with her that she couldn't take it," Namjoon said.

"I think so too," Jihyo added.

"Just give her some time. I think she will turn around," Jisoo said.

"She will definitely fall for you. Just keep trying and eventually she will express her feelings," Jin said while pulling Jisoo toward him.

"We all know you can do it. It will take time for it to bloom. Her feelings will grow stronger as time go by," Lisa said.

"Just like how me and Lisa was," Jungkook said earning a slap by Lisa."

"Ow," he said like the slap hurt.

Lisa went to him and rub where she hit him.

Jungkook looks like he enjoyed it when she massage him.

"We should head home and go to bed. It's really late right now. We have school tomorrow. We should come back tomorrow to see J-Hope discharge," Namjoon said.

"Yeah, I agree. I am still hungry," Rosè said.

"You can have me," Jimin whisper it to Rosè, but we all can hear it.

"Get a room, you two," Lisa said while shaking her head.

"I agree," Jisoo and Jin said at the same time.

"Anyway, I'll head home first," I said to them.

"Goodnight and be safe," Jisoo said.

I gave her my thumb up and left.

I didn't want to go home since I have trouble Jennie earlier.

So, I decided to go to her home.

When I got there, her lights was still on, so I hop onto the tree, climbed up, slowly walk to the window carefully from the branch, and open her window.

As I step in, I saw Jennie is not there.

So, I sat on her bed, waiting for her.

When Jennie came back to her room, she was surprised at my appearance.

"What are you doing here, Taehyung?" She said.

"I just want to stop by and apologize."

"It's fine, Taehyung. I got over it."

"I know. I should have control myself."

"Like I said. It's fine."

She walked toward me and cup both of my cheeks while making me look at her.

Her natural beauty is hidden. I can tell that she hides it well in distance, but gets obvious when you are closer and take detail seconds to check that it's fake.

"Don't be guilty. I know you feel about me, but I don't know my feelings. I can't promise you that I will feel the same. I let you be with me. I haven't made my final decision, yet."

"I get it that your not ready, but I am trying my best. I just want to see the true you. I'm not worry about your answer to my question, but I just want you to not have to hide anymore."

"I still don't know."

"Then I will help you. I will help you find your answer. One day or another. You will find it."

I release her grip on my cheeks, walked to the window, and said the last thing before leaving, "Your still beautiful with that fake face makeup on."