Chapter 19

Taehyung POV:

"Taehyung. What are you doing at my house? How did you know where I live. Are you a stalker?" She asked.

"I was curious about this house. I didn't know you live here, but I can see it in my head that this place is for you. Just wait till I post it to the school blog," I said as I took out my phone and about to take a picture.

"Please don't tell anyone. You know I don't like people bullying me."

"You never told me. If you did, I would have prevent them from posting it. You know I only bully you cause you ignore me. If you don't ignore me, I'll stop bullying you," I said as I wink at her as I thought about the pranks I did to her.

"Why do you care that I ignore you," she said as she didn't notice my wink.

"Because I like the attention. And you are not like other students, especially girls. I don't get why you ignore me like other girls wouldn't so. I only bully you to get attention."

"You know why I ignore you. I already told you it."

"I don't remember you telling me," I said trying to make a face that makes her believe it while hiding that I already know.

"Fine. You are annoying and a flirt. I hate those type of people, and I don't want to be in any relationship. I ignore lots of guys. Now that you know, go back home and don't post it."

"What if I post it. What will you do?" I said.

"I will kill myself while you guys will be caused of it. People will see how good or bad of a person you guys are."

"Well, I don't want people to make bad impression of me. So, I will stick to not posting it. Plus I didn't take the picture, so relax."

"Thank you. Now, can you leave so I can go back to sleeping."

"No, I like to stay here."

"Why? Do you want to annoy me?"

"Bingo," I said as I did finger gun at her.

She rolled her eyes.

"Well, I'll guess you will enjoy it in the dark, while I sleep."

She then turn off the lights and hop into her bed.

I was annoyed at her action, so I went the opposite side, lay down on the bed, and taking the blanket and cover myself with.

"What are you doing. Get off the bed," she said while I feel her fire.

"Sleeping. If you don't want me to annoy you more, better let me sleep."

She rolled her eyes during the dark.

"Anyway. Don't touch me or get near me," she said and turn around facing the other side.

I did a little laugh before I face my right side and slept.

Time skip to morning...

When I woke up, I feel coldness around my body.

I looked down and saw I was covered with no blanket.

I got pissed because she left me to die in the cold.

I got up and walked downstairs.

"Why did you leave me in the cold, Jennie." I said as anger rise inside me.

"What did I do," she said as she left the house.

I followed her.

She locked the door and went off.

Jennie. I will get you.

When I got home, I saw my parent already left.
No sign of their cars.

I went to my room, brush my teeth and put a new pair of clothes.

I then went downstairs, got my breakfast, called a taxi, and eat my breakfast while waiting for the taxi.

When the taxi arrived, I told the driver to take me to this address (which is the school).

The driver nodded and drove off.

(In his head)

I swear I will kill Jennie.
She left me to die in the cold.
She left without me.
She didn't wake me up.

I will get her with another prank. Just wait.

(End of his thoughts)

When he arrived at school, he paid the driver and thanked him.

He went to the gate and saw Jennie with her friends as well as my new groupmate.

2 of my friends got so attach to two of Jennie's friend.

I didn't think much and went to my class.

Jennie, you will get a good punishment for what you did. Have fun talking to my new friends.