Chapter 9

Taehyung's POV:

Holy sh*t. That prank was hilarious.

I cracked up after seeing the video of the water bucket drop on her head.

I told everyone to not walk in until they see the poor nerd walk in and record the whole scene.

It was all perfectly planned.

This is what what she gets for not answering me.

She will be my lovely victim that will get all my pranks.

Ever since I got popular at this school, but some still scared of me. I think the wish was working somewhat.

Don't ignore me or you will get the pranks. I got popular real fast when I did a prank on a shy girl that never talk for all their years in high school, someone said.

I don't feel sad for what I did, but this prank might have been too far.

She seems so affected by it. I can tell.

I'll just apologize to her, but I still continue to bully her until she don't ignore me.

As school day go by, I didn't see her.

I think she left school for the day.

As I headed for my 7th period, I saw Jennie sitting in the back, face on the desk with her arms covering her face.

I walked up to her desk and I tap her head.

She looked up and saw me.

Her eyes blew so big realizing who it was.

She immediately put her head right back on the desk.

I might have gone too far, but she still ignore me, so I'll just get her back, later.

When I got back to my seat, I kept wondering if I should apologize.

My heart wants to, but my head say why should I since she ignore me and deserve it.

I don't know what to choose.

Tap Tap Tap.

I quickly look forward.

The teacher just stand next to the front podium, holding a chalk on their hand.

"Let's begin," he said.

For the rest of the class, I just pay attention to class.

Time skip...

When the ring bell rang, Jennie ignore me and left.

I shook my head and left as well.

When I got home, eomma and appa still not home yet, so I went to my room.

I went to my closet and open it, searching for the jacket I hidden after the day I wish I get some attention.

With a few minute of searching, I found it.

I place the jacket on my face to smell the honey vanilla scent it gave off.

I wonder if the person is a girl.

Girls usually wear this type of perfume.

I need to find this person. It kills me to not know them.

DNA search can't help me. It's hard to get a sample since everything has no stains and I don't want to ruin it. (Taehyung so dense - Author)

I got so absorb by the jacket when my phone rang.

I quickly place the jacket back in its place, close my closet, and answered the phone.

"What do you need, eomma?" I asked softly.

"Have you talk or even visited your girlfriend? It's been awhile don't you think," Eomma said.

"Y-yeah. It's been awhile. I'll go visit today," I said kinda confidently, so I can hide my pained voice.

"Yes, I it's a good idea. She is probably is dying to see you. Anyway. I need to go, your dad is calling me. See you later, son."

"See you later mom."

I ended the call.

I sighed.

I don't want to talk to her, but if I have to clear things with her. I then will tell my parent that she and I broke up.

I think it's better to come with another reason beside that one (she cheated on me one). I think I loved her so much that I wouldn't mention it to anyone including my parents.

I went to my closet, open it, grab the jacket.

(Note this is his head. Should have not put it away)

I smelled it for the last time, then put it on me.

This jacket will give me luck and confident, so I can use it to help me deal with Irene.

Mentioning her name makes my inside churn down like my heart breaking into pieces.

I sighed for the last time before going out.

I called a taxi to pick me up.

In couple of minute, a taxi arrived.

I hope in and told the driver, "To this address."

The driver nodded and drove.

Irene, here I come.