Chapter 8

Jennie's POV:

(In her mind)
I swear that Kim Taehyung is so annoying. He just straight-up annoys the sh*t out of me all day yesterday.

Can he just let me breathe and have peace for once.

Skip to her arrival at school...

I just walk through the gate and saw my unnies waiting for me.

"Hey, guys."

"Jen," they shouted.

"New nickname?"

"Do you not like it?" Rose questioned.

"I didn't say I don't like it. I'm just surprised I got a nickname. I never had any except people call me poor."

"Well, you are not poor. This new nicknames for you since you are apart of our group," Lisa said proudly.

"I feel like you are my sisters." I said feeling happy.

"You are," Jisoo said.

"Have you heard, new students are coming today, so we are going to stay here and see them," Rose said.

"I'm pretty sure it's guys," Jisoo said.

"I'm thinking Jisoo wants to date them if it's true," Lisa teased.

"No. I didn't say I want to date them. I'm just saying it could be guys that are new students," Jisoo remarked as red colors are visible on her checks.

"Jisoo is blushing. I guess I am right," Lisa said.

"Guys! It can be girls, so who knows. Let's just wait and see," I said changing the mood, so Jisoo unnie doesn't need to feel embarassed.

The four of us waited for the arrival of the new students.

People already surrounding the gate, looking at the opportunity to see the new students first before any other.

Shortly after a whole crowd surrounded the gate.

As for us, we're near the gate.

A black van pulled up the street.

(In her mind, I wonder if it's them)

Shortly after, the black van stopped right in front of the school gate.

A driver, who just came out the car, went around the car, open the door, revealing 6 students.

Those students were all handsome.

Each member has their own aura.

One by one, the 6 students got out of the car. Each member showing their own entrance move, catching the eye of the crowd.

I looked at my friends.

Rosè was blushing so hard, Jisoo whole face is a tomato, Lisa, didn't seem to blush, but it could have been makeup.

I have no interest since I don't want a relationship anymore.

This thought reminds me of Kai.

Kai.

My ex boyfriend who cheated on me.

I sighed as tears are about to form.

I didn't want my friends to see me cry, so I quickly wipe my tears away as droplets came out my eye.

"Aren't they handsome?" Rosè said fanning herself.

"Sure is. That dude in the white polo is so handsome, he could win a award for being the world best handsome looking." Jisoo spoke confidently still having her blush.

"Yeah. They all are great, but I don't know about their personality," Lisa spoke making me agreed.

"Yeah, if their looks and personality are great. It's a win-win," I said as I wiped the last tear that came out of my eyeball.

As the crowd disperse, my friends and I stop talking about the new students, and decided to go to class.

We went our separate ways.

Just when I turn to walk to the door of my class, a bucket of water fell on top of my head.

I was so drench, and I can hear people laugh as I just ran off to the restroom.

I hide in one of the stall, and balled my eyes out. Why do every school I go, people would do these type of stuff. What am I that you guys don't like?

I let all my tears out.

As I felt no tears left, the bell rang.

I hurried out of the restroom, went to the sink, took the bucket off my head.

I went through my bag, got my make up out of the bag (she brought it in case something like this happens) and redo my makeup.

I then went to my first period class.

As I walked in, the professor looked up.

"Why are you late Ms. Kim," he said.

"I had to fix my clothes since it got wet. I'm very sorry professor. It just that a water bucket was drop on my head, and I ran to the restroom to get it fixed. I won't let it happen again," I said, worrying I'm going to get a detention.

"It's alright, Ms. Kim. I hope the person who did this should stop since I can see the evidence very clearly. If they don't stop, I will find out who did it, and they will mop the floor as well as have detention for 1 week," Professor Jun said. (You call him Professor Jun or Mr. Jun)

"Have a seat Ms. Kim," he said as he started the class.

I bowed respectfully and walk to my seat.

Author POV:

For the rest of the day, Jennie was called a bucket girl since a person snap a picture of her with a bucket on her head, spread it on the school gossip blog.

Jennie did not like it, but she can't do anything. She didn't know who did the prank.

As for her friend, they tried to comfort her, but it had 0 effect on her.

Who could have done it? Any guess?