Chapter 23

Rosè POV:

"We will leave you two be," Jennie said as she shoo the rest to left.

"I'm guessing they heard all of our conversation and our relationship thing," Jimin said as they left.

"I guess so. Now, where were we."

"Back to kissing now since they left."

"Fine," I said as I turn around to face him and kiss him.

Jennie POV:

"So, should we get to practice, Suga?"

"Not today. We should take a break," he said.

"Your right."

"Well, I will be checking in on Rosè. See you later."

"Wait!"

"Yes?"

"I want to hang out with a friend tomorrow. So I won't be able to join you for our project. Will it be ok for you to do it all alone by yourself?" He said nervously like I will reject him.

"Im ok with that. You learn all your moves already. It will be great if I get to practice tomorrow without learn more moves," I said smiling, showing him my gummy smile.

"Thanks Jennie," he said as he pull me into a hug.

"Your welcome," I said while patting his back.

I felt like someone is staring at us. I look straight ahead to see Taehyung.

I saw him went away quickly if I did something wrong to him.

I don't know why.

When I let go of Suga, I went to call everyone on the group chat except Rosè and Jimin to the living room.

I told we will go sneak into movies room to surprise Rosè and Jimin. I'm thinking Jimin already court Rosè.

The boys were confuse and excited at the same time hearing the movie room. They didn't know where it is at, but I showed them the way.

When we got there, I silently open the room, making it move its door without causing any noise.

I turn around did put my index finger on my lips to show them to be quiet.

We all slowly got in and hover our way toward the wall, making no noise to disturb them.

We were all excited to see Rosè sitting on Jimin and watching the show.

We all stared at them for few minutes until Taehyung ruined it for us.

"Aww. Look at the cute couple we have here." He said.

We all looked at him and hit him.

"Ouch," he mumbled and rub his shoulder.

Rosè and Jimin already looking at us.

"We will leave you two be," I said as I shoo the group away as each left the room.

I left the key on the table as I close the the room.

"Great, Taehyung. We were having fun watching them, and you happen to ruin the moment," Jisoo said as I got closer to them.

"Yeah. It was so much fun if we scared them at the same time or make them blush. I couldn't wait to tease Rosè. Now I miss my chance because of you," Lisa said.

All the members were disbelief, shaking their heads and going their separate way.

I decided to go back to the practice room and get my things until Taehyung showed up out of no where.

"What the heck, Taehyung. Don't scare me like that."

"That's what you get for tickling me," he smirking at me.

"Why take revenge, though. You know I hate being bullied."

"Then don't tickle me, then."

"Was the ruining our moment a revenge, too?" I asked him.

"What do you think it is. If you didn't tickle me, I would have let them stayed that way."

"I can't believe it. You really want me to hate you more than I already am. Why can't you stop it being annoying."

"I won't stop until you don't ignore me."

"Well, if you don't annoy me, I won't ignore you. I will even be friends. From now, I will continue to ignore you until you fix your personality. Got it. Now, I won't repeat myself. I got a place to go," I said and left.

I went straight home.

I saw Eomma, sitting at the table, having two dishes, two rice bowls, and two drinks ready.

"Your back, Jennie."

"Yeah, mom."

I put my things down and went to the table.

"What's this, mom." I said as I sat down on the chair.

"Well, it's dinner. And I got great news to share with you."

"What is it, mom?" I said exciting to hear her news.

"After you graduate this year, you will be going to France to study. It will be great for you. I know you love fashion and wants to be a CEO for it one day. It won't hurt to go there. I even got you a scholarship there."

"Really, mom. When will I start there or how will I get there."

"I order a flight for you. You will be leaving on June 6th. 10 days before your school start.
It would give you 10 days to explore before starting it."

"How about paying for the tuitions and the living expenses?" I asked.

"All covered by the scholarship. You will be working for the owner of this scholarship. They want you to work for them as a payback."

"I see," I said as I eat my food.

How will I tell my friends about it.