Chapter 20

Jennie POV:

This morning, I didn't want Taehyung to annoy me more, so I left him alone at my door step.

When I arrived at school (by walking), my unnies walk toward me with the boys.

"Good morning," I said to them all.

"Morning," they all replied back.

"Jennie, good thing you arrive. I have to tell you that Jin and Jisoo are dating," Rosè said.

"I already know," I said as their eyes blew big.

"Wait, how did you already know?" Namjoon asked.

"Of course she knows. Without her, me and Jin wouldn't have been together," Jisoo said as she hugged me. I smiled.

"Wow. I wish you could help me get a boyfriend," Rosè said getting jealous.

"You'll find yours, Rosè. I already know who it is," I said while smirking at her while releasing my hug from Jisoo.

Rosè's face became red.

"Look who's blushing," Lisa said teasing her by poking her in her rib area.

"Maknae, stop it!" Rosè said while running away from Lisa.

"No, I will not." Lisa protest while running to Rosè to tease her more.

"When will they both will learn," Jisoo said.

I laughed at her sentence.

"She will never learn."

"Time to go to class," I said to them. They nodded.

I went to my classroom with Rosè, but I felt someone pull me back.

I turn around and I saw Jimin.

I waited for Rosè was out of view before I ask him nicely, "What do you need from me?"

"I- uhmm. I want to to ask a favor. Can you help me?" He said in a nervous tone.

"Sure. What do you need help?"

"I want to court Rosè," he said in a whisper.

"Sure, I'll come up with a plan. See you later," I said and went off to class.

Jimin POV:

She didn't let me finish before she went off. I guess I have to trust her.

I turn around and went back to my class.

I can't stop this beating heart when I'm near Rosè.

It's kills me.

It all started with that hug at the studio.

Flashback...

"Hmmm... (in a low octave) hmmmmm... (few notes higher than the last) hmmmmmm... (few more higher notes) hmmmmmmmmm..." Rosè hummed.

Hearing her sing makes me feel I'm in heaven. It's a feeling that I can listen to everyday, every time, every second. I will never get tired of it.

I made her lay on me whole I listen more to her singing. I stare at her hair to her face.

My heart beats so fast when I did that. I don't know know why.

After she was finish, I lay my head on her head as I felt a hand on my neck.

My heart beats 10 times more each second after she did that.

I think I am falling for her.

I smiled and closed my eyes as I thought what would it be if she was my girlfriend.

End of Flashback...

I can't wait for Jennie's help. My heart is dying right now if I don't get her.

Jennie POV:

After school.

So far today, I have seen no pranks. I bet today's my lucky day.

All day, I enjoy my class and ignore all nicknames some people still say to me.

I even didn't have to see that Taehyung guy except 7th hour, but he was quiet.

When I got to my unnies' house, I saw the boys already arrived, but there was a new member there. Taehyung.

I said hi to them before I went to practice studio #6.

I put my stuff down and waited for Suga to come.

I can't wait to finish our choreo for this song.

It will be fire.

Just when I hear the door open, I turn around to hope it was Suag, but it was Taehyung.

I back slowly backward steps and turn around.

I don't want to talk to him, so I decided to hide in a closet.

I was about the lock it when the door open.

"So, you went straight up here and ignoring me, huh?" He said with a cold voice.

"Uh-uh-no. I-I just d-don't want to talk to you," I said nervously.

He distanced between us.

"Don't get near me. I don't want to be raped or kissed," I said while putting my hands on my lips.

"Who said I'll be doing that. I want you feel my glares."

"Please don't. Please I beg," I said while doing aegyo.

"You think that will stop me from glaring at you. You are wrong."

I didn't have to do it, but I have to.

I started to tickle him.

He was so ticklish that he even fall to the floor.

It was a perfect opportunity to leave, so I did.

"You will pay for what you did, Jennie!" He shouted.

I ignored it and ran off.

Jimin, time to help you because I don't want to be in the same room as Taehyung.

Blink Twice -

Thanks @-kaelle suggestion since I don't know how it should go.