33 - Let's Rule The World

I love listening to lies when I know the truth

"Where have you been!" Bright lights shine in my face even with my eyes closed. I quickly throw the blanket over my head.

"It's too fucking early. Close the blinds," I mutter.

"You left the house. Didn't answer my calls. Changed your location." I look up from my blanket seeing Chase. "Yeah, I know," he admits. I turn my head seeing AJ, Hendrix and Shawn just hanging around.

"I have school," I quickly get out of the bed and walk into the ensuite bathroom. Chase follows me, closing the door behind him.

"You aren't going until you tell me where you went," he crosses his arms leaning against the door. I begin brushing my teeth and washing my face, ignoring him. Once I'm done I turn back to the door he's leaning against.

"I have school. Move," I demand crossing my arms.

"Where did you go," he asks with his voice low and firm.

"My dad's. Now move," I repeat.

"Stop fucking lying Charm. Cut the bullshit," he fumes.

"Why don't you stop lying, Chase!" I shout back. Chase's face turns into a confused expression.

"Lying about what? I have been nothing but truthful to you," he lies. I laugh mockingly walking towards him.

"Cut the bullshit," I recite his words. He stares down at me since he's taller than me.

"I'm going to ask you once more. Where were you," Chase says.

"And I'm going to tell you something. Shove it," I place my handle on the door opening it. He lets me move out easily as I walk out. Hendrix, AJ and Shawn are chilling on the bed playing Uno. I look around before realizing I need to change. I leave the room going into Chase's where some of my clothes are. He managed to buy me some.

"You aren't going to school until you tell me the truth," Chase follows me into his room closet. I pull out a pair of grey joggers and a red crop top.

"And I'm going to school until you tell me the truth," I reciprocate. "Now leave so I can change," I wave Chase away but he doesn't move. He closes his closet door leaning back against it with a smirk.

"No," he simply says.

"Chase, I'm serious," I plead, staring at him.

"So am I," he replies, keeping eye contact. Our staring contest lasts for 40 seconds until I give up.

"Fine. Have it your way," I throw off my shirt and begin changing. I stare up at Chase with a smirk as his eyes roam my body freely. Might as well show him what he'll never get.

Once I finish changing I throw my pajamas onto the ground and walk over to the door. Which Chase is blocking. His eyes look back up to me with a new emotion. Lust.

"Just tell me where you went," he says softly.

"How about no," I open the door as Chase gets off it and I look around for my school bag. "Where's my school bag," I ask, walking around. Chase cackles and I immediately turn back to him.

"You won't find it. Guess you can't go to school," he shrugs carelessly walking over to his bed. He sits down on it.

"You act like I've never gone to school without a backpack. I have wonderful friends with wonderful paper and colourful pens." I turn on my heel walking out of his room. I stop when I see AJ, Hendrix and Shawn walking down the hall.