Chapter Twenty Seven

"So, he spent the night?" Lydia asked as we walked to our English class. I nodded, tucking my hair behind my ears. She gave me a smile. "And?" She asked, looking at me expectantly. I gave her a look.

"And, what? We slept," I said. She rolled her eyes, opening the door.

"Together?"

"Uh, it's definitely not the first time that I've slept in the same bed as Stiles," I said, sitting down in front of Danny. Danny leaned over.

"You're sleeping with Stiles? For real?" He asked incredulously. I looked back at him and then to Lydia.

"Guys, we all obviously have very different definitions of the word 'Sleep,' so let's just try to stop guessing. And Danny, weren't you the one who made the quip about those chains yesterday?" I asked with an accusatory tone. Danny nodded and shrugged.

"I just didn't think he had the balls... Impressive," he muttered, sitting back in his chair. I let out a sigh, putting my head down. Lydia patted my arm affectionately.

"It's alright, Y/n. It's obvious now that you both have the hots for each other. Now, we just move forward with that!" She said cheerfully. I shook my head.

"I can't comprehend how positive you are right now. Didn't you just tell me that Jackson basically assaulted you in the hallway yesterday? Speaking of which," I turned to Danny. "Where is that little bastard?" I asked. He shrugged, a look of disappointment crossing his face. I sighed, turning back to the front. "He'll regret it, I promise," I said to Lydia. She sighed, and the teacher began our class.

"We think the next kid turned is gonna be Boyd," Stiles explained to me as we walked to the parking lot. I nodded thoughtfully, thinking of the friendly giant.

"Jesus, Derek's really going after the misfits, huh?" I asked. Stiles shrugged, opening the passenger door for me. I hopped in and we drove over to Boyd's. I looked around the street, as Stiles got out. He told me to wait for a minute as he jogged up the stairs. I sighed, shooting Scott a text to see if he was alright. I heard Stiles' banging on the door, and then I heard him stop. I looked up to see Erica standing in front of him. He glanced back at me for a moment, before gulping.

"What are you doing here, Stiles?" She asked nicely. I opened the door.

"Uh, nothing. I was just looking for, um—"

"Boyd?"

"Yea. Yes. Affirmative. Boyd," Stiles muttered. I walked towards them.

"You know what you're doing right now that's kind of funny? You're only looking in my eyes," Erica murmured.

"That's funny?" Stiles asked. I began walking up the stairs behind her, my expression now turning into a resting bitch face.

"Well, yeah... Because it's that kind of look where you're trying not to look anywhere other than my eyes... But you want to, don't you? You want a nice, long, hard— look," Erica said slowly. Stiles watched with wide eyes as I approached behind her.

"Not really, no— you really should-"

"So, it's just my eyes?" Erica interrupted. Stiles looked up at the sky for a moment, wanting to be anywhere but there.

"Yes, you have nice eyes," he said.

"I have nice everythin-"

"That's enough of that," I said, pulling her back by the jacket. She stumbled back, almost falling down the stairs, but I grabbed her arm to hold her up. I gave her a sarcastic grin. "You remember how you didn't fall because of me last time?" I asked. She gulped, and I let go of her hand. She fell down the few stairs, and I watched as she laid on the ground for a moment before hastily standing up.