Chapter 21

*Somewhat of smut warning!*

I can feel how her hands tremble when she touches my body, how her breathing is rapid and ragged on my skin, I can even feel her heart beating as she gently kisses my neck.

Her hands go up my sides taking off the clothes that are in her way, just like mine. I need to feel it now. So much waiting is killing me, nights and nights wishing I could have her on me like this, that now I feel like it's not real.

I bite her neck and she moans. God! It makes me so bad and she hasn't even touched me the way I want. My nails dig into her back as I feel like she is leaving kisses and bites all over the skin of my neck. Tomorrow I'll have marks, I don't care.

Feeling her hands all over my body is complete madness. Slowly she goes down leaving wet kisses on my breasts, on my slightly bulging abdomen already. It reaches where I need it, I feel its breath on my sensitive place, my body trembles and I don't know if it is really due to nerves or shame.

Oh God! I think I should censor this.

"Lau-lauren... please." My voice sounded so needy.

"Please what Camz?" OMG! Is going to kill me.

"I need you," I manage to say.

"As much as I do you..." I bite my lip.

God yes ... the night will be long.

I feel the exhaustion run through my body but my hunger for Lauren is not yet satisfied. I walk over to her and kiss her bare back while she is lying on her stomach looking away.

"What have you done to me?" I whisper in her ear as I run my hands slowly down her sides.

"I think I created a little monster," she laughs without opening her eyes.

"I've tasted you and now I want more of you" I kiss her neck.

Her skin is so delicious, the taste of her sweat and her very essence is a delight, my new delirium. I really want more from her.

I see through the window, it is about dawn and soon we must get up to go to work, but I do not want to get out of this bed. I want to stay here with her, with her body above or below mine.

"Are you aware that in less than an hour we must begin to enlist?" Truth? Shstill doesn't move, but I feel her skin crawl under my lips.

"I think I've hurt you," I ignore her question and kiss the scratches I left on her back.

"It doesn't matter." She winces when I kiss a particular scratch. But this one I didn't do.

"What happened to you here?" I whisper on her skin before kissing her again and feeling that little jump that she gives when she feels my lips on her.

"It's a wound that never heals." She opens her eyes but doesn't look at me. "We have to go to work." She smiles, turning her face a little.

I really don't know where I got so much strength and speed to turn her body and straddle her hips, making her moan at the sight of my naked body. I can feel its warmth, it is the same as mine.

I hold her hands over her head and bring my face closer to hers "What if we stay here?" My lips brush hers.

I wiggle my hips a little on her, her breathing becomes irregular, her eyes are on mine and I notice how they change from green to black, desire is beginning to dominate her. And that's what I'm looking for.

She lets go of her hands and sits still with me on her. She holds my hips and begins to exert a rhythm that makes my heart pound.

"Lauren," I gasp as I bring her forehead to mine.

"You wanted this, right?" She whispers, her breath is my drug.

"Yes ... yes" I affirm closing my eyes 'I love you" I moan when I feel how she hugs my waist.

"Only me," she whispers over my ear as I feel her hand caress my skin until it fills with that heat that she so needs.

"Yes ..." I moan again when I feel her already inside me.

I can't explain how she makes me feel... My head is spinning as she moves slowly torturing me. I move my hips a little faster, but she exerts a little force with her arm and slows me down. She really wants to torture me.

"All in good time, my love," she kisses my neck.

I can't speak, I just feel. Every nerve ending in my body is sensitive, more sensitive than normal.

"Look at me, Camila," she orders me but I can't open my eyes.

Her movements are getting faster and faster and my common sense sucks. I feel her lips on my breasts, she wants to kill me.

"Open your eyes Camz" orders on my skin "Do it" I feel her deeper.

I listen to her and it is my undoing, I feel my body tense, my heartbeat goes crazy and my emotions overwhelm me. I look into her eyes before moaning her name loudly, I drop my head on her shoulder and feel her chest rise quickly as well.

"You have no idea of ​​everything you provoke me" she whispers but I don't understand "You don't have to touch me for it to come" I am surprised.

I lift my face and look at her, a layer of sweat occupies her forehead and I kiss her, savoring the salty taste. My eyes connect with hers and I know it's time. But something does not let me say it.

I sigh a little frustrated and hug her tightly.

"I know, I feel that way too" I don't understand but I don't stop hugging her.

I love sunlight, but right now I'm hating it, it won't let me sleep peacefully. I turn my face trying to escape from it ... Shit! The job! I look back at the clock next to me to check the time.

1:00 pm

HOLY SHIT! Clara is going to kill me!

I wake up quickly realizing that my body is truly sore and at the same time I feel extremely relaxed. I don't have time to think about this, I need to get ready and invent something to get to work, and that my boss, my mother, girlfriend? After last night, is she already my girlfriend? God, I don't have time for this... I need Clara not to come.

I practically run naked to the bathroom to take a shower, but as I pass by the mirror I realize that there is something written.

" My love:

Don't run, you can fall. I asked my mother to give you the day off to recover, I return at lunchtime to accompany you to eat together with Sofí.

I love you, Lauren. "

Sigh.

How not be in love with her? But... If I am, then why couldn't I tell her that I love her when I had the chance? God, I'm not going to think about that for now.

At this time, I will take a relaxing shower and prepare food. Nothing more.

______________________

A/N - For now, their journey is so smooth but it won't last longer