"How the hell did you slap her!!" Timir roared slapping me near my chin and his sharp ring cut the corner of my lips causing blood ooze out of it!

"A word against her and I'll kill you right here!" he warned 

"A word against my husband,I'll kill her right here!" I challenged back and he glared me

"Husband!! Still so much love for a husband! What has he given you huh!! Betrayed you! Broke your trust!! Hid things from you! He don't even love you! And mark my words...he can't ever love you!! He can't love anyone" he said and a tear left my eye!!

Maybe..yes!! He can never!!

"I told you that day too! It's between us!! Who the hell are you to even tell me! Bloody outsider! And shame on you man! You have been knocked out twice by me still that shameless standing in front of me!" I mocked and he glared me coming an inch close and twisted my hand behind my arm!

"Ahh!! Leave me Kashyap!!" I screamed due to the pain while he twisted it more!

It was paining so badly now that tears came out of my eyes !

"Leave me!" I yelled when he pushed me on chair and I fell with a thud!!

"Ahh!!" I cried as my leg twisted due to sudden jolt!!

"Check if she has phone!" He said to Nisha while she looked at me angrily checking my pockets!

"No brother!! What you gonna do now!" she asked and he smirked

"Tie her!! Let me call someone!" He gibbed

"What will you even get by this! Do you think you can get Kabeer just by killing me! Then try! You won't!! " I screamed

"She shouts  lot brother!! You need to shut her up!" She said and that Timir smirked coming near me holding my jaws!

"I need to shut her up!!" he smirked and was about to kiss me when I kicked him hard due to which he fell down groaning!

"You bitch!!" He shouted

"I am! So don't underestimate me! I know karate too!" I told 

 Same lie to the same person again Baani!

His voice rang in my mind and a tear left my eyes!!

You don't even know where I am!! 

I know I didn't listen to you not taking security with me!!

But I am still angry on you Kabeer Mittal! 

"Seal her mouth with cloth" he said standing up and holding my legs when I started moving my legs furiously and he took out a gun!

"Keep your legs still or else I'll shoot you right now!" He yelled and I looked shocked at him while that girl stuffed cloth in my mouth!!

I screamed due to the pain as fresh tears oozed out of my mouth while they both laughed!

"I want to hear him suffer in the pain too!" Timir chuckled and dialled a number putting it on speaker when I heard the voice which I was dying to hear!!

Where are you" Kabeer asked in a stiff voice

"Uh oh! Remember me! Hello"Timir laughed

"Some shits can't be forgotten due to their shitty nature" he replied

"Even if you try..I won't let you..and someone else too!!" That bastard said and coming close to me putting his head on mine while I hissed at his touch!!

"You know..woman are silly..but you should've never left Baani alone!" Timir said and I looked shocked at him!!

How did he knew!!!