Chapter 22 - 505 - Arctic Monkeys

ابدأ من البداية

"Tetsurou, are you even thinking logically..?"

"Right, sorry..."

It was about thirty minutes before the two of you came to the same conclusion. Kenma turned off his location but both of you knew him so well that you figured out the one place he could be.

The two of you rushed down the streets and in and out of pathways. You tried calling him but it was no use. Finally after a few minutes you made it to where the two of you were certain Kenma was hiding.

The two of you ran down two more blocks until you were outside a tall brick building on a side road. It was covered with moss and vines and had several glass windows allowing light to shine into it. The sign outside read "GAMES", it was a bit rundown but they still earned quite a lot of money since it was one of the only gaming shops in this area of the city.

Kuroo opened the door allowing you to enter, he followed behind you and you ran through the aisles and made your way to the back of the store.

You saw Kenma sitting in his favourite bean bag chair in the back corner of the gaming lounge. He was wearing headphones and was playing on a console set up in front of one of the many tvs.

"KENMA!" You screamed making Kenma look up from the game he was playing. He turned his head and pretended he couldn't see you. You started walking fast towards him and he tried to get up but didn't react in time. You sat in the bean bag chair beside him and wrapped your arms around his shoulders.

Kenma paused his game and looked at you.

"Y/n... What... Why'd you have to lie to me..." He stuttered trying to grasp the feelings he was trying to express. You turned your head towards Kuroo, who seemed to be busy browsing the shop isles. You looked back at Kenma and thought of everything you've ever told him in your life. Not to mention the fact that you've never lied or kept any secrets from him in your life. Knowing this made your heart sink.

"Kozume... I'm so sorry... I just didn't want to tell anyone, I don't know just because I've never liked him my whole life and I just... I lied to you so much these last few months I don't know what to think of myself..." You said trying to collect your thoughts.

"How did you even start talking... Did you both lie to me or did Kuroo tell you what he's been wanting to say for almost..." Kuroo overheard and came jogging over to interrupt what Kenma was about to say.

"Woah Kenma... I haven't told her that yet..." He said, pursing his lips as he spoke, trying to telepathically tell Kenma something. Kenma understood and looked back at you.

"So then how did you two start... Whatever this is?" Kenma questioned the two of you.

"Well, so we... Remember the party we went to that one time and I told you I ran into Kuroo," Kenma nodded and Kuroo widened his eyes and furrowed a brow while looking at you, you nodded and continued to explain, "...we talked for a few hours and ended up... I was in his bed the next morning."

"So Kuroo's the man that supposedly walked you back to your dorm room?"

"Yeah..."

"So you guys fucked already." Kenma said as the two of you looked at each other. You looked back at Kenma and raised your eyebrow. "So you went behind my back and started dating? Both of you agreed to do that?"

"Yeah man, I'm sorry." Kuroo said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I can't believe you Tetsurou." Kenma said, squinting his eyes and looking down at his game. His posture changed and he hunched over, almost like a cat and bowed his head down. You haven't seen him this upset... Ever... It was odd to see your childhood best friend like this when he's always been the one to cheer you up. You wanted to do the same for him.