Chapter Twenty-One; Eijiro Kirishima

Start from the beginning

    "You woke up." He sat up, "The lights are on," he looked at Bakugo, slowly taking Bakugo's hand from his cheek and putting it on his lap. He rubbed his knuckles, he gasped, "The door." He shot up from the floor he sat and went straight to the doorknob that was now cool and able to turn.

    When he opened the door Masaru was in a sitting position rubbing his head and Kai looked at his head. "Fucking," Masaru muttered. "We are going home. Cash, debit, whatever you need me to pay I'll do it but I'm leaving with my son." He stood and nodded to Kirishima who understood and held Bakugo's hand who got up and stood behind Kirishima.

    "Get some rest!" Kai yelled after.

Masaru seemed to know his way around the hospital as he led the boys to the garage, "Kirishima, here are the keys. There are spare clothes in the trunk." He held out the keys and as Kirishima reached to get them Masaru reclined, "I trust you." Kirishima nodded and got handed the keys. With that, Masaru went back into the hospital.

    "Bakugo," Kirishima whispered. "Do you know which car is his?"

    "Yeah," he tightened his grip on Kirishima's hand. They started walking through the garage looking out for the most expensive car Kirishima could imagine. "There," he pointed at an SUV, it was black and looked new.

    Kirishima unlocked the car and got the spare clothes from the trunk. He closed the trunk and handed the clothes to Bakugo who went in the back seat. Kirishima waited outside looking at other cars.

    Bakugo knocked on the glass window and Kirishima jumped, he opened the car and Bakugo slid out, holding a belt. "Oh," Kirishima took the belt, "Can you turn around?"

    "Hmm," he turned around and Kirishima put the belt through the jeans straps. When he got to the point he needed to buckle his belt, Kirishima pulled Bakugo closer to his chest and looked over Bakugo's shoulder. "There you go!" He smiled.

    "Dumbass," Bakugo murmured. "We're in a public parking lot." Kirishima blushed and they got in the backseat of the car with Bakugo. "What happened?" Bakugo asked.

    "Hmm?"

    "In the hospital. What happened?"

    Kirishima knotted his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

    "Like," he moved his hands, "when we went into the room. I went on the stupid table thing and then a second later I was on top of you." He paused for a minute, "Basically."

    "I don't know about you over me but, the power went out, the backup lights turned on and they were red, which was creepy. And you wouldn't wake up then the door wouldn't open so you and I were stuck and-"

    "Okay stop!" Bakugo ordered, putting his hand on top of Kirishima's mouth. Kirishima took Bakugo's hand and placed it in his.

    "Sorry," their eyes met. "Um, Baku-"

    "Goddamn, stupid hospital!" Masaru yelled as he got in the car. Both boys shot up. "Did I scare you, boys? Sorry this place just," he put both his fists on the steering wheel, "it makes me so mad." He patted his jeans then sighed. He put his right hand up, "Eijiro." Kirishima hurriedly put the keys in Masaru's hand.

    Masaru turned on the car. "That stupid doctor, the way he was acting. I sure as hell am going to sue!"

    The rest of the car ride was quiet.

    "Dad?" Masaru hummed and Bakugo continued. "Where are you and mom staying?"

    Masaru slowed down at the red light, "At a hotel. Why?"

    Bakugo looked down to his hand that was still in Kirishima's hold. Kirishima looked down as well, blushing and attempting to pull his hand away. Bakugo squeezed his hand and put it in his lap before leaning slightly forward to talk to his father. "Can I stay in the dorms?"

    Masaru inhaled. His hands tightening around the wheel, "You'd be safer at the hot-"

    "Dad," Bakugo pleaded.

    Masaru sighed, "Alright."

  .

    Arriving at the gates of U.A. Kirishima helped Bakugo out of the car. Masaru took out the keys and stepped out as well, walking around the car to where Bakugo and Kirishima stood. "Katsuki, are you sure you're going to be okay?" Bakugo nodded. Masaru squeezed his son's shoulder and went into the car. Waving at the kids before driving off.

    While driving Masaru had a sinking feeling in his stomach, "Mitsuki is going to kill me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you part of the LGBTQ+ or are you an ally?

Hey! I am back. I know this chapter is complete shit it was throwing me off as well, I promise the next chapter will be better and longer.

Happy Pride Everyone! 💖💜💙