Chapter 7- A great invitation

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Lady Jennifer you are here as well. Perfect! I bring wonderful news." She said grinning like a fool and bringing herself closer to my small tea table, which was close to the big windows.

"What can possibly have happened to put you in such a good mood?" Asked Jenni now laughing at Fanny's antics.

"Only the best of the best news!" She replied, clutching the letter by her chest. "The princes have returned today and they wish to see you both as soon as possible. A royal edict from Princess Odette has arrived just now." And with that, she gave Jenni, who by now had stopped laughing, the letter.

Jennifer read the letter with great attention, enough to make lines on her porcelain forehead. While she didn't look happy with it, I, on the other end, was a little different. My head came with an idea, which made my lips curve wildly.

This was good news! Not the invitation from the bitch princess, of course, but being invited to the palace! This way I would be able to discuss my alchemy with Prince Cedric, without any fuss.

And better!! 

What is in the royal palace?

The royal library!

And what is in the royal library?

The noble families registration!

I would find Loise there!!! Yes!

"What did papa say about this?" Asked Jenni to Fanny, who still smiled in an animated manner.

"He didn't say much... he gave the letter to one of his aides and locked himself in his office. His poor aides are crying at the door to have him open it. They are afraid he wouldn't do any work and just brood..." She said giving a long sigh.

So he was throwing a tantrum... Why, though? In the beginning, he was always nagging me to have a good relationship with the bitch princess... must be because of the princes. That overprotective crap only came when it was less useful...

"It sounds interesting!" I exclaimed as I clapped my hands in a quick movement.

Jenni looked at me in shock, while Fanny almost had tears of happiness in her eyes. I was finally showing interest in social things... more or less.

"But you and princess Odette... it went very sour..." tried Jenni as she put a hand on my clasped ones.

This was news to Fanny and she started to look extremely preoccupied, glancing back and forth to me and Jenni.

"Don't worry Jenni. I have a plan." I said with my wicked smile, doing a light patting back on her hand.

"Oh, my lady not your ideas again! They bring me closer to death!" Cried Fanny, now coming closer to the table and with her hands on her face.

Her cry only stopped when me and Jenni consoled her. Though every time she saw my smile, Fanny would start again. After several pinches from Jenni, I was able to hide my happiness enough to finish consoling an inconsolable Fanny.

As I patted Fanny, only one thought filled my mind:

Palace, here I come!!!

Guess who is coming soon?! The princes and of course the fan favourite  Wolff (YAY)! :)

I think Fanny's excitement represents us all! I adore her! <3

Sorry for the long wait by the way!! But I need to set up stuff before they come into the story. 

I hope you liked this chapter and that it made you excited for what is ahead!

----//------------------

In case you like my stories and would like to support me, now you can buy me a coffee!

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/andreascribe

Thanks!!!