36. Insecure

Spice warning at the end!!!

You; ''I dont know if i'm ready Tom. I'm so sorry but youre asking a lot from me.''

You start getting really nervous and Tom notices. He puts his hands on your cheeks.

Tom; ''Hey, hey. It's okay. I love you and nothing will change that.''

You; ''I'm so sorry. I love you too.''

Tom; ''It's okay. Hey how about this. I have to leave in a week, as soon as I come back, you'll let me know if youre ready and if you are, we'll tell them. Okay?''

You; ''Okay.''

Tom; ''Come here.''

 He pulls you into a hug and leaves a kiss on the top of your head.

You; ''Can we watch a movie or something?''

Tom; ''Anything for you, my love.''

You, Tom and Harry watch a movie while Harrison, Sam and Paddy are still at Nikki and Dom's place. You get tired soon and fall asleep on Tom's shoulder.

Harry; ''We have to start making dinner soon.''

Tom; ''I know. I just hope she's going to eat something.''

Harry; ''Im sorry Tom but if she's not going to eat something, im going to force her because this is not good her and her body.''

Tom; ''No Harry, I'm not going to force her. I'm going to ask her friendly and if she still doesnt want to eat Im going to talk with her again. I dont care how many times I need to talk to her about it but im not going to fix this in a mean way. I'm gonna cook dinner.''

You feel that Tom starts to get up, you open your eyes and they immediately lock with Tom's brown eyes.

Tom; ''I'm going to cook dinner. Wanna help me out a bit?''

You; ''Yes ofcourse.''

You get up and Tom gives you a kiss. 

*At the dinner table*

Harry: ''You sure thats enough Y/N?''

Tom; ''Here take this.''

You; ''No.''

Tom; ''That's not enough.''

You; ''It is.''

Tom; ''It isn't.''

You; ''Do you mind minding your own bussiness?''

Tom; ''I have to leave in a week and youre starving yourself Y/N. I'm scared to leave you here.''

You; ''I am not starving myself.''

Tom; ''Why are you throwing your food away than?''

You; ''When i'm not hungry I throw my food away. What am I supposed to do? Look at it like an idiot?''

Tom; ''You have to eat.''

You; ''Im not hungry anymore.''

Tom; ''Y/N sit down and eat. Im sick of this.''

You; ''And I'm sick of you. Bye Tom.''

Tom; ''Where are you going?''

You; ''I have plans with your brothers.''

You get in your car and drive to Nikki and Dom's place.

You; ''Hello?''

Nikki: ''O hey Y/N! Paddy and Sam are upstairs, probably already playing. Do you want something to drink?''

Meeting the love of my life - Tom Holland storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें